The Final One

With Pure having the combined power of the soul energy, thousands of years of fox spirit power, Pure's training and the hive mind working together, it was time for Pure to fight the final boss. With the hive mind working together, Pure narrowed down where they were.

Pure managed to make it to a volcano where the last Armageddon member was. Pure landed at the base of the volcano. There was a path straight up to the Armageddon member. Pure started to walk up the volcano and while he was walking up the Armageddon Member spoke.

Armageddon Member: When I first discovered this... power, I had lost everything, everyone I ever loved, I laid there dying as the new power gave me new life. After that, I erased my earth but not before I learned about dimensional transport a friend showed me and I gave them the power before the earth was destroyed.

Armageddon Member: We traveled from earth to earth, trying to find our own utopia, after what happened to us. We went from earth to earth, at first we traveled until we found out we could make our own earth by killing others. We started taking out earths that were remnants of our own, adding members to the group since they shared the same idea.

Armageddon Member: With each earth, we got stronger, got more material to make our own earth but it looks like the universes had other plans, put others in the way to stop us. We were close, this is the last earth we needed to do it, but you took it all away.

The Armageddon Member turned around.

Armageddon Member: The first time you came through the portal, I sensed you and I were similar. Being treated worse than dirt, barely alive, they took everything from you and left you with no one to love and no one to love you. Why even save your earth when it did the worst has even gone through.

Pure stopped twelve feet away from the Armageddon member.

Ultimate Pure: I cared because I knew there would be someone can help me deal with my pain. Someone who would love me for who I was now, not for what happened to me. After that, I grew as a new person, mastered my powers, gained new ones and I found a new family.

Armageddon: Wish I had that but, I made up my mind, creating my own earth and building the utopia we needed, you killed the other nine so I will build it in their honor. You have the energy now and I will take it.

Ultimate Pure: Too late, we purified the power.

Armageddon Member: Then I will kill you, and start again.

Pure started to gain metal armor on his Hanfu and started to burn white. Pure switched his sword to his samurai sword and pulled out one of his deagles. When Pure was at the ready, he cound sense something go off and the volcano started to erupt.

Armageddon Member: The core has been breached, not long now until the earth blows.

Ultimate Pure: Then it's a good thing I survived way worse.

The Armageddon Member pulled out his own sword which is was broadsword and his own gun.

Armageddon Member: Then it is up to me to kill you.

Ultimate Pure: Good luck, many tried, all have failed.

Armageddon Member: Time to change that.

Both of them clashed and that blew apart the volcano completely from the resulting clash. Both of them were so fast in the air that all you could see was the shockwaves from their sword strikes and gun shots. The resulting battle was also destroying the earth but they didn't matter.

Both of them were evenly matched and were giving it their all. They were both giving no openings and were not holding back. Soon enough the earth collapsed and blew apart. Both of them were blasted out into space but were protected by their powers. Pure quickly got back his bearing and was looking around at where the Armageddon Member was blasted to.