Hybrid Coordination.

The next day, with the kids in the normal dimension, Pure Jr. was on watch again with all three hybrid children working together to keep the peace, they caught the increase of crime across the world and had a really good leash on it.

Pure Jr.: How are we doing on everything?

Xavier: Calming back down, they all underestimated us and it is going back to normal

Mira: Same here, transport of supplies and resources are still good.

Kale: All hellhounds are good and my siblings are safe. Fargan is working with me and everything is quiet underwater.

Pure Jr.: What about on the AI dimension, supplies and resources still good?

Xavierre: All good, everyone is helping with the supplies to Mars and everyone fighting.

Pure Jr.: Good, good, how is production up there?

Seth: On steady start up, soon enough they can sustain themselves but we got their backs.

Pure Jr.: Morpheous, I knew you took a look at the person being stabilized with the soul power inside them, how is that going?

Morpheous: The ring has taken full effect and turned them into a full fledged dragon. The gem in their heart was the perfect power storage and using. The capsule already readjusted to their height.

Pure Jr.: What's the height?

Morpheous: Nine, I also took a reading of his power against others, he is ranked with Elysium right now.

Pure Jr.: At which phase?

Morpheous: Master Mage leaning into Hypermage, his body is still filtering things out, which is why he is still in a coma.

Pure Jr.: What about his friend?

Morpheous: Slowly turning into a Neko, they are getting a tail, fur is growing and their legs are turning as well.

Pure Jr.: All right, anything coming in?

Morpheous: Nothing yet, will call you when I get something.

Pure Jr.: I'll check Andre and the racing teams, Heather is heading to the hospital, checking to see if she is pregnant.

Seth: If you are anything like your dad, it is garunteed.

Pure Jr.: Hope so too.

Pure Jr. left and headed to the workshop where he found Andre, Lisa, Winter, Aylia, Leslie and the whole racing teams working on some tanks and vehicles.

Pure Jr.: Hey boys and girls.

Andre popped his head out of an engine bay in a tank.

Andre: Hey PJ, things still quiet?

Pure Jr.: For now, where do you need me?

Andre: Engine testing, got to get these babies hauling for when they need them.

Pure Jr.: On it.

Pure Jr. went over to engine testing and was testing how the engines were holding up.

Aylia: How are things with Heather?

Pure Jr.: Great, headed to the hospital for a pregnancy test.

Leslie: Hoping it coming back positive?

Pure Jr.: You got no idea.

Lisa: When you deciding to marry her?

Pure Jr.: After this whole thing is done.

Lisa: With everyone working together, should be soon.

Pure Jr. tested an engine, made an adjustment and fired it again.