20

"congrats kisaki, you're finally getting out. nice knowin' ya!" the officer slaps you on the back as you are led up to the office, which is also where the exit is. they've already given you clothes other than your inmate attire.

it's been two years since you got put in here, and no one came to visit you. not a single person. but you liked it better that way, because you hope they forgot you.

let's just say that you're around the age of eighteen right now. your birthday was just recently. but no one was there to celebrate with you, and to be honest, no one ever was.

"welp! be on your way." the officer opens the door for you, letting the sunlight hit you in the face. you raise your arm to block out the sun as you walk off the campus, you have no idea where you go. no one was there to take care of your home, so it's probably been sold. you would say there is no one waiting for you, but that would be a lie.

"who are you?" you question the man, but as you look past him, where other people stand, you freeze. four familiar faces are all staring back at you.

"terano south. you're going to join my gang." not even a question. he just demands you to join his gang, and you would've immediately said no. but, you don't.

"okay, slow down, i just got out of there and i do not plan on going back in because of another gang, also, why the fuck are they here?" you point to the four boys behind him, none of them have really changed too much since you last saw them. the haitanis brothers look the same as ever, and izana and kakucho also look no different, minus the fact izana's hair is slightly longer.

"they're the ones who told me about you." south informs, but you just glare at him.

"i'm not joining your gang. i don't want any business with any gang, i'm leaving that life behind, so forget it." you turn on your heel and start to walk away, but someone grabs you by your wrist. with quick reflexes, you spin around and knock them on the side of their head, using their momentary shock, you pull your wrist from their hand and sprint away from the group.

"BITCH!" the voice confirms that the man who grabbed you was rindou. their footsteps follow you as you run aimlessly on the grass. the place where you were locked up is surrounded by grassland for around two miles, and that's when any type of civilization shows up around here.

"ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO RUN AWAY AGAIN?!" your legs are already starting to hurt, you've ran out here a couple of times, after gaining the trust of the officers, but you always went slow to pace yourself. slow is not an option right now.

you run for a little under a mile when you can hear them catching up. they must be further behind. wrong. they're closer than you thought.

suddenly, someone grazes the back of your shirt, and you make the mistake of turning around to see who it is, which slows you down. this gives him the chance to grab your arms and hold them behind your back, evidently stopping you from escaping.

panting, you look behind you to see who it is. izana is smiling down at you. the other four boys catch up with you two and south walks up to you.

"as i said before, you will join my gang. you have no choice." without you saying anything, he walks off, possibly to where their vehicles are. izana releases you, but your hand is immediately grasped by another. kakucho says nothing as he guides you to their vehicles.

looking at him closer, you can see bandages over fresh wounds, and even some old wounds that aren't bandaged, but you don't pry.

"you can't run away again..." a teasing voice comes from the side of you that kakucho isn't on. you don't even have to look to tell that it is ran.

"shut the fuck up." you sneer, clenching your hands into fist, gripping kakucho's hands tighter. he glances down to where your hands are connected, and repositions it. he adjusts his hands so that his fingers intertwine with yours.

"calm down, y/n." he states firmly, while you glance down at your hands too, saying nothing, you follow them silently. while the other three boys stare at kakucho.

while on the ride off the campus, kakucho informs you on the status in the gang world, as well as how your friends are doing. from what you know, kazutora, mikey, and kokonoi are in a gang named 'kantou manji gang' with baji and sanzu. inui is working in a shop with draken, mostly everyone else is living a normal life now, and hanma hasn't been seen since the kantou incident. and, toman disbanded. but you couldn't care less about that.

you look out the window of the car you guys are in, south went on his own. izana, you, and kakucho are all in the backseat while ran is driving with rindou in the passenger seat.

slowly, your eyelids start to droop, and your head hangs to the side. you can't tell if your head landed on the window or kakucho's shoulder, but you hope it's the latter.

"now, all we have to do is make sure mikey doesn't find out she's been released." izana mutters, and everyone hums in agreement. up until a few weeks ago, no one knew what facility you were being kept in.

for some reason, authorities kept your location very private. but the haitani's somehow found you, with information given to them by a stranger with strange tattoos on his hands. they were able to convince south to force into the gang, just so you don't slip from their grasp again.

"we need to be careful, i heard kokonoi found out where she's been, they come to take her into the kantou manji gang if we're not careful." they all know you'd join without hesitation, since mikey's there.

UNEDITED.

a/n: which love interest do you like the most right now?

also i'm going to put everyones ages bc i honestly forgot kisaki was 13 when i made him your twin- i'm aging you up to around 18 so it's not a weird age difference with the older characters

this is their current ages as of this chapter, ran-20, rindou-18-20 (idk his age), izana-20, mikey-17, kokonoi-17, inui-18, kazutora-17, hanma-18, y/n-18, kakucho-17