Chapter Two

Dad chuckles while mum kisses every inch of my face. "You have to be careful okay? There are lots of bad people who will trick you for your beauty! Make sure your guards are always around and always have your phone on you, okay? "

"Mum, I'll be fine. Really. And Greys coming with me, he'll make sure nothing will happens."

I try to reassure her but she becomes even more worried when I finish my sentence.

"What's with that look mum? I've looked after Sia heaps of times with out her getting in trouble! " Grey complains.

"Oh, like that time you went on land and your sister went for a swim drunk? Or when she encountered a swarm of poisonous jellyfish?" Gabriel wondered aloud.

"I'm pretty sure he's talking about the time they decided to bodysurf and washed ashore and nearly got caught by humans." Rose added.

"Woah woah! Everyone makes mistakes, okay? Haven't you hear that mistakes are part of the learning process?"

Mum takes my hand and leaves everyone else behind as we swim to the family house.

A luxurious house surrounded by trees comes into view. I don't waste anytime and go to my room.

My room isn't super luxurious, but more comfortable and simple

My room isn't super luxurious, but more comfortable and simple. It's on the top floor and shows forest through the widow.

Sometimes when I want to relax by myself, I can open the window and there's a little ledge I can lie on or climb on the roof.

I pack everything away and finish by taking my jewelry into the closet. It has obviously been updates recently as it is way more full with all types of clothes, shoes, bags and more.

Knock knock.

"Come in." I answer.

Noah pushes the door open and sits on my bed.

"Do you have everything? Didn't forget anything?"

"Of course not. I can always buy stuff I need as well remember." I say.

"Make sure you don't skip school and go to all your classes. Try not to get into trouble, okay?"
Noah asks with a troubles expression.

I clamp his shoulders, "I'll be good. Don't worry. And maybe I'll find my mate!"

Noah chuckles. "Maybe."

The only people in our family who have found our mates is Gabriel and Meira, the rest of us are still searching.

We go downstairs and smell a delicious scent wafting past my nose. Following the smell, I see mum standing behind the oven and dad choosing some vegetables.

"That smells so good! What are we having?" I ask as I wrap my arms around my mums waist and lean my head on her shoulder.

She slaps my hands away and shoos me away.

"Wait till dinner."

After dinner, me and Grey say our goodbyes to everyone and go to bed, ready for the next day.