Chapter Eight

The morning sun shines through the window, bathing me in warm light. I slowly open my eyes and make eye contact with Noah who's staring straight at me.

"Well good morning to you to." I say. My voice is hoarse as i just woke up.

Noah tries to kiss me but I block his mouth.

"No way. At least brush your teeth first." I say.

He sighs and pulls me against him. I can feel his hard shaft against my thigh slowly getting harder as he rubs on my leg.

"Shower. Let's shower." I say.

Two hours later I'm wearing a red bikini with an oversized top to cover it.

While Noah is wearing my brothers clothes.

Everyone is already in the kitchen eating breakfast. I gladly join them.

"So. Are you and Noah a thing again?" Steph asks.

""No."" Both me and Noah say at the same time.

"We're just friends." Noah adds.

"With a few benefits." I add.

"Hmmm."

"So. You found your true love aye, Finn?" I change the subject.

"Oh yea! You weren't here when I introduced him. This is Malakai. Kai for short. Kai this is Sia and Noah."

"Nice to meet you." I start.

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance." He has such a deep voice, like velvet to my ears.

All of a sudden, Luca, Alex and Finn all stiffen.

"Damn look at the time. We have to go. Now! See you at school Sia. Laters Noah, Steph." Axel checks his watch and almost topples the stool as he stands.

They all run out the door with Finn dragging his mate by the arm. The car slowly gets further away from the house until Sia can no longer hear it.

"What's up with them?" Noah asks with a raised brow.

"Who knows. Anyway, I'm going for a swim later. Wanna come?" I ask.

"I can't. I made plans with my mum." Steph sighs.

I turn to Noah but he shakes his head. "I can't either. My little sisters coming home today and it's her fifteenth birthday."

I remember Noah talking about his older sister, but not so much his younger one.

"Wait. Amelia!? She's fifteen already!" I tell in surprise. "The last time I say her she was only thirteen!"

"I know right. She thinks she's already an adult and can do whatever she wants. She tried going to a party last weekend, she ended up grounded."

"She doesn't exactly have the best role model of a big brother." I point out.

"That hurt love. Really hurt." I roll my eyes at Noah little play when Steph comes in with her keys in hand.

"I've cleaned up the mess babe. I have to go now, but message me okay!" She pecks my lips and exits the door.

"You might wanna hurry, Noah, or she'll leave you behind."

Noah sighs but kisses me before he leaves.

The house is tidy, and the sun is shining. Perfect day for a swim!

 Perfect day for a swim!

Name: Malakai

Age: 20

Name: Noah Tremman

Name: Noah Tremman

Age: 18