Chapter Twelve

Hands snake around my waist but the familiar scent stops me from untying them.

Deans head rests against my shoulder and his small breaths tickle my neck. Im not sure how many songs we dance to, but i don't feel the slightest bit tired. 

Over the past week, Dean is the one i spent the most time with and we've become quite close.

Another familiar scent wafts past my nose and i raise my head, making eye contact with Steph and Noah.

"I thought you guys weren't coming?" I raise my brow.

Dean loosens his hold but i grab his arms. He understands and continues swaying.

"We weren't going to, but i miss you." Steph sighs.

"You make friends quickly." Noah comments.

"We go to the same school." I explain. "Wanna dance?" I offer with my arms out.

"Im gonna grab a drink and sit with your lonely friends over there." She points to the dark corner where Alex and Luca are still sitting.

"Come join soon." I say.

Noah takes my offer and his hands sit on my hips. Im standing between two hot as fuck guys, and am enjoying every second it. I can feel the jealous and lustful stares directed towards me but i ignore them.

My body is molding perfectly against Deans body while his head is resting on my shoulder, peppering small kisses on my shoulder and neck. Small sighs and moans escape my mouth which Noah blocks with his mouth.

His grip gets harder on my hips as he pulls them forward against his hardening shaft. Deans body moves with mine, his hips sliding against my butt.

Suddenly, a delicious smell takes away all of my attention. It smells like a morning forest mixed with a unique masculine scent.

I break the kiss and look over Noahs shoulder. A hunk of a man with jet black hair and light brown- almost golden- eyes stares at me. It was if a link between us fizzed and finally connected. I glanced at the girl in his arms then looked back in his eyes. 

He averts his gaze and carries on walking with the girl. Noah takes back my attention by biting on my bottom lip and making me gasp. He takes the opportunity to enter my mouth.

"Why don't we take this somewhere else." I offer.

Noah: "Im all for it."

Dean: "What? Are you gonna be able to take both of us?" He whispers sending shivers down my spine.

I caress Noah's abs. "I definitely want to try."

Dean groans. "Damn it, Artemisia."

I innocently blink at him as Noah's chest rumbles with laughter. 

"Lets go, love." Noah takes my hand while i take Deans. I wave to the boys as we leave.

Mermaids MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara