Chapter Seven

We stop outside a large mansion with people walking in and out of the front doors. I can hear the loud music with my sensitive hearing from here.

Finn takes my hand in his and i can feel his nervousness radiating off of him. "Whats up baby?" I ask.

"Ahh- you see, im not big on socializing with a bunch of strangers."

Thats definitely not something i expected considering hes a werewolf who lives with a big pack, he knows I know what he is, but I haven't told him what I am yet.

But he's cute and innocent. Like a big baby. Hence the name.

"It'll be fine baby. I'll look after you." I hug him.

"Way to go, Finn. The party's just started but you've already got a girl in your arms." Luca smirks.

"A pretty one at that." Noah, my ex adds with his hands in his pocket as he walks inside.

"Hurry up babe! Whats taking you so long?" Steph shouts from the door, struggling to be heard over the loud music.

"Come on baby. Lets get this party started!" I drag Finn inside.

"Dammit! Don't forget about me you bastards!" Luca yells.

Inside, im chilling with a strong drink in my hand as Finn stands by my side.

"Go dance, baby! Let loose and relax. Go find yourself someone to sleep with." I encourage.

"Nah, im waiting for my true lov-" Finn suddenly stops talking. I follow his line of sight and find a handsome guy staring straight at him.

"Guess you don't have to wait any longer." I push his shoulder and giggle as he stumbles towards the guy.

So annoying! Don't get me wrong, i love that they have found their mates. BUT. Two people around me have found their mates. And on the same bloody day! What the actual fuck!

Sculling back my drink, i enter the crowded dance floor. I lose myself in the music when i feel a pair of large hands on my hips. I grind back as i sway my hips with the beat.

I hear a groan as my butt makes contact with something hard. I tilt my head back and find Noah behind me.

"Noah." I whisper.

"Yes love?"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm making you feel good."

"No/" I don't get a chance to finish because Noah blocks my mouth with a kiss.

The alcohol starts to kick in as his tongue tangles with mine. I turn around to wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss.

He lifts my legs around his waist and I happily comply.

Someone separates us and I growl only to see Steph along with the guys and Finns mate.

"We only brought one car. Three people want to leave and I don't think the house owner would take kindly to two strangers tangled in their bed, so let's go."

On the way back, I straddle Noah in the passenger seat. His hands travel up and down my waist and stomach as his mouth is busy planting kisses on my neck.

We all decide to crash at my house. Grey and Kayli are at her house so the house is empty and free.

Noah knows exactly where my room is, so he hurriedly carry's me up and slams the door shut before lying atop me and kissing with nothing but lust.