Chapter Five

I take my tray with my food and sit at an empty table with Alex and his two best friends, Luca, who has fluffy brown hair with light brown eyes and Finn, who has dark brown hair with hazel eyes.

I can feel the stares of almost everyone in the cafeteria, but im used to such stares, so i just ignore them.

"How's the first day going so far, Sia?" Luca sarcastically asks. 

I know he's just doing it to annoy me because we have had all the same classes so far, and i've zoned out and gotten in trouble in almost all of them. I can't help it! I learnt this stuff a year ago.

I stab my fork in my spaghetti as i glare at him. "It's been great, Luca. Fucking fantastic."

"Don't take it out on the innocent spaghetti hun." Finn stops me from further stabbing.

As you might be able to tell, i've gotten quite close with the boys over the time of a few hours. It helps that they are the chill type.

Grey slides on to our table with Kayli lodges right next to him. They're so close that they might as well be conjoined.

I inwardly roll my eyes then turn to Finn and the boys. 

"My best friend is coming to pick me up later to take me to a party. At 8pm. Do you guys wanna come?"

Alex: "I'm keen."

Finn: "Sure."

Luca: "Count me in."

"Now, now. Where do you think you are going young lady?" Grey cuts in.

"To a party. At 8pm. With Stephanie." I purposely explain it slowly just to piss him off.

"You didn't ask for permission, so you don't get to go."

I sigh. "If you don't let me go, i'll have to show Kayli all 'those' photos and share a few stories."

Grey freezes while Kayli looks at me with curiosity written all over her face.

I can hear Grey clenching his teeth as he glares at me with 'pissed off' basically written on his forehead.

"What stories? Can i see the photos.?"

"Another time, Kayli. Another time. Right now i need them for blackmail so i can't hand them over just yet." I stop her from asking anything else and i can see Alex's smirk from the corner of my eye.

I raise my brow at him but he just shakes his head.

Another time then.

.....

I check the time. 7:30pm. 

I've just gotten out of the shower and only have a towel wrapped around my body as i search for something to wear.

I can hear the doorbell ringing and the boys talking to Grey. After a few minutes they knock on my door and i open it.

Finn groans while the other two avoid looking at my body.

"For fuck sakes Sia. Don't open the door when you don't have clothes on!" Grey yells as he tries to shut my door.

"Whats the problemo? All my lady parts are covered. Come in, just make yourself comfy while i go put on some clothes."

I enter my wardrobe and pick out a sexy outfit that accentuates my curves and cleavage. I pair it with strappy black hells and wear my hair out as it has cute waves that just fits.

 I pair it with strappy black hells and wear my hair out as it has cute waves that just fits