2

Lisa's POV | The next Morning

I woke up pretty early and decided to shower and make myself Breakfast afterwards.
I didn't have anything to do today so i just went out, shopping and also went to a café.

I bought some cute clothes and a pair of shoes, also some jewellery and sunglasses. Afterwards i went to a café and watched the sunset through the windows while drinning a latte and eating a piece of red velvet cake.

I suddenly got a call from Jennie, asking me if i would want to come to a party at a friend of hers. I said of course and headed home to get ready.

I wore the new clothes, jewellery and glasses i bought.

Thats what i was wearing and i rushed to the adress i was given and i was in shoock, the house the party was being in was hugeeee

Thats what i was wearing and i rushed to the adress i was given and i was in shoock, the house the party was being in was hugeeee. The person must be rich rich! I walked up to the door and hoped to be let in.
Infront of the door there was a wealthy looking guy and another guy standing next to him with a checklist. "You must be lisa right? Jennie told me about you" he smiled "ah yes, i'm lisa" i bowed down and smiled. "Have a nice night" he said while i was walking inside, i found Jennie easily and walked towards her.
"Heyyy" she said while hugging me
"Hii, you look amazing!"
"You also look gorgeous!" We talked for a bit and went to the party host.
"Hi kai"
"Hi jen how are you guys? Enjoying the party?"
"Yup, we're good"
"Nice to hear, you don't often see such pretty faces"
He was a very good looking and confident person.
"So lisa, i'd like to introduce myself to you, since i haven't done that yet. I'm Kai, i have a big company and i own this house, i know it sounds a bit egoistic but i like to show other People what i have reached in life"
"Nice- your house very big and beautiful, also i'm Lisa, i recently had moved here from Bangkok, Thailand"
"Nice to meet you"
He smiled at me

Jennie and i drinked a bit and went to the dance floor, i could feel the effect of the alcohol already. I kinda had lost myself just as jennie did, i somehow felt like i needed to kiss her perfect lips.

406 words