5

Jennie's POV

After i drunk my coffee i drove to work and was greeted by the employees. "Good morning Kim Jennie, i hope you have a good day!" "Thank you Haru." 

As i got to my office i saw Kai waiting for me "What's up?" "So, this is some of the paperwork your father told me to hand you, and also... How was the party, you like her don't you?" "I do, but i can't tell her about what we do. I don't want to loose her." "Naww someones inlove i see" "Shut it" i chuckeled. He laughed and walked away.

"Let's see what this is about" i said to myself while looking at the documents.
It was a file about a man who's been messing around with our family ever since my fathers childhood. He wasn't in our sight lately, so we had to figure out if he's planning some stuff.

After long hours of work i finally had all the information we needed. I got myself a coffee and something to eat, sat down by the window in my office. A view on the whole city, it was beautiful.

After my short break i got to dads office to hand him my information files and other datas.
"Great work Jennie, you really make a good impression for the succes of our company." "Thanks dad" io said before heading to the elevator where i bumped into Irene. "oh hi, didn't see you there" "It's okayy, how have you been?" "Good, how bout you?" "Me too, are you busy right now?" "No not really why?" "Wanted to ask if you may would be interested in an Idea that Kai and I developed?" "Sure! Sounds interesting" i said while following her.

"So this is our Idea" i was really suprised and it was an amazing idea, it would make our company even bigger and more succesfull. "That's a great idea, let's show it to my dad, i think he will also like it"

-after work-

It got quite late, i was walking to my car and said goodbye to everyone. I drove home and saw lisa on the couch watching TV. She greeted me and i went to join her.

360 words