3

Jennie's POV

We went upstairs and close the door behind us, we started making out drunlky. Her lips were so soft and full, she was a really good kisser, it amazed me since she looks so innocent. She pushed me against a wall and started kissing my neck and leaving marks. "Why don't we go home and have our peace, just us two" she then smirked and we walked outside to my car.

I drove us home to my place and we directly walked inside my bedroom to continue what we were doing.
She picked me up and layed me down on my bed, we looked each other in the eyes and started kissing. Lisa then started to undress me, as she fully undressed me she kissed my neck going down to my belly. She left her marks there and slowly started to move her fingers around my hole. As she started fingerig me i started to moan and she first went slow, but got faster eventually. I came on her fingers while screaming her name and she started kissing me. It was the best feeling ever. 

After i had calmed down a bit i asked "Wanna go to my jacuzzi? we can have some white wine there~" "sure" We then got ourselfs some bikinis and i got the white wine out of the fridge.
We both sat down in the jacuzzi and i filled our glaases. We were just hanging oput, talking and drinking. It honestly was a vibe.

2 AM

"It's prretty late huh" "yea, we should probably get some sleep." So we stood up and i put everything in place, after that we punt on Pyjamas and went to sleep.
"Good night" "Good night" we sayed as i cuddled myself on to lisa.