7

Lisa's POV/ after Jennie left

Jennie had now left, my everday life has now become boring. All i possible had done was go to my korean classes and go to work. I didn't do much, i worked out every morning and mostly watched some shows on netflix, it wasn't much, it felt like i had gone back to my life without her. I needed Jennie. 

Jennie's POV

"If you guys want our company to invest i want her"
that's what the CEO had said pointing towards me, i got quite angry and said "no" then stood up to leave, so did the rest of us. 
Fuck i said to myself why is this job so disgusting? why do i even do this? all these questions popped up in my mind. I felt so violated.

We arrived to the hotel that we stayed in, i went to my room without talking to anyone. I got in the shower hoping that it'll calm me down a bit.  I heard someone come in my room, "Jennie?" it was Kai "yes?" i responded "fuck what that jerk said, we'll find other ways to extend our company" "yeah i know but that shit was disgusting as hell, I'm not even straight and he's like 50 the fuck is on his mind?" "you know what we do isn't as pleasent as it seems to be" he said and then went quiet.

I got out of the shower and got dressed, i walked in my room. Kai and I talked for a bit then went outside to grab some food. 

I got a call from Lisa "Hey whats up?" "Nothing just wanted to talk to you, i miss you" "well i have good news" "spill the tea" "i'm coming back early!" "wow thats amazing" we talked for a bit.

Kai and I were now back in the hotel and went to our rooms, i went to sleep diractly.

315 words~