6

Lisa's POV / the next morning

I woke up next to Jennie, we had fallen asleep on the big couch, it was really comfy.
I didn't want to stand up but i had to go to my classes so i woke Jennie up and told her that I'll get dresses to go to my classes. "Wait you can borrow my second car" "You have two cars?" "Nah actually three" i was quite shocked but I accepted the offer. 

So I got to my classes and my Mom had called me to ask how I was doing and if iI was having a good time there. We had a short conversation and I took my classes. After that I went to the little Shop I worked in, I got done quite early so I went to my Apartment. 

Jennie called me
"Heyy, I wanted to ask if you'd like to move in with me, I can ask my Co-Workers to help transport your stuff to my place" "I- uhm alright so should I just put my stuff in to boxes and wait?" "yeah you can do that" I said okay and hung up, i packed my stuff up and just as i was finished they arrived.

After transportinbg my stuff to her place, she helped me to store my stuff and gave me the second pair of house keys. 

"I also have to tell you something" "Okayy, tell me" "I need to go on a business trip to italy, were extending the business and have some stuff to do you know? I'll be back in a few days, maximum a week" "Oh alright! That's okay" 

270 words