~ chapter 6 ~

"I'm not

"I'm not."

"you are."

"I'm not."

"yes, you have to go."

Taehyung irritatedly closes his eyes and looks at jimin and yoongi. They both are forcing him to go to the bakery. Taehyung doesn't want to go there.

A mafia king going to the bakery for cookies!!

this news will be a dumb thing. yoonmin forces him to go and Taehyung says to send some man to bring cookies but they both are not listening to him.

he takes a deep breath "why me!?" hearing Taehyung question they both don't have any excuse for that!!

"you know the bakery is famous and people stand in the queue for the items," yoongi said even though he can say 'jerk, your ex-wife and your twins are there. go and try your best to get her back but yoongi didn't say those words and he wanted to create a normal coincidence so that Taehyung won't do any shit things around her and scare her.

yes, one day thinking that y/n is in her hometown he went there with his 50 men to get her back and oh god!! not now, it's a big shit that day and they even meet an annoying lady.

whatever... Now, he needs to go there and see everything by himself. So, that he can figure out something.

"I'm the king and why would I go there Hyung!!" said Taehyung. yes, he's right but doesn't he want his queen!!?

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓸 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭, 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾
𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓼𝓸 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭, 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾
𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮
𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓘'𝓶 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮

stopping the dreamy song, suddenly y/n lips leave a sudden gasp as the flour falls all over her. it's a sunny evening and y/n is in a good mood as she sings but being clumsy she accidentally pours the cake flour on herself.

A soft giggle echoes as y/n shifts her gaze to her twins. Today is half a day for them, there will be the 10th anniversary soon in their school.

being the naughty kids, they do all sorts of naughty things and make y/n look like an angry Gumiho.

y/n sighs and looks down at her dress, which is all messed up. she hates it when the flour sticks to her. she dusts herself.

"look after the bakery and I will be back after the shower!" y/n says feeling irritated. twins giggles and nod their heads in agreement.