Working song

After a few days later it seems, Mildrtha worked her away along Wessex and dealing with saxons, though she has been praying and missing her father, she truly does miss him very much.

Mildrtha then walked into the whorehouse as she seen Richard, Mildrtha slowly walked towards Richard.

"Drinking?" Mildrtha asked as Richard turned his direction, his eyes widen as he seen Mildrtha, "Hmm, indeed, everyday is another nightmare." Richard mention slowly as he took another sip, Mildrtha nodded. "Indeed, indeed, i'm apprantly working for Easwith", Mildrtha stated as she sighed.

"Working?" Richard said as he was confushed and looked towards Mildrtha, "I'm her maid, Alfred signwd me up as her maid." Mildrtha exclaimed as Richard nodded, "Why are you here then?" Richard asked; causing Mildrtha to slightly smile. "She is not in need with me everytime, she gives me peace." Mildrtha mentioned as Richard nodded afterwards,

"I'm working on another book", Richard said a few moments later. "What book?" Mildrtha asked as she was certainly wanting to know;"Its about a priest in time in Wessex, actually. " He paused. "Your father",
Mildrtha was stun, Odda? He wasn't even her father, not real, it was all made up. "I need your help", Richard more said towards the girl.

"Mine? why?" Mildrtha asked. "Apparently your father is Odda, is it not?"Mildrtha looked into this man eyes, she feels as if she knew who Richard was really, she feels as if it is another vision coming through.

"Y-Yes he is." Mildrtha mutters as she spoken that, Richard nodded. "Whom father names a daughter Mildrtha?" Mildrtha shurgs. "Sounds like a dane name if you ask me", Richard stated as Mildrtha shurgs. "I guess he liked danes, i'm not sure, I fine my name pleasing Lord Richard More", Richard smirked as she said his whole name. "Fair point lady, i must say i do ask for you to come to my shop around Wessex." Richard asked as Mildrtha sighed,

"I might consider whenever going, do not count my word Lord Richard, for I can not just go as you please, you do not know who i am really." Mildrtha said as she shown a slight smirk towards the man,
Richard chuckled as she finshed her sentence, "Very well Mildrtha awwright",Midlrtha tilted her head; "How do you know my last name?" She quickly askes as Richadd shurgged. "I read in the books, again you are Odda Awwright daughter, the priest was known in Wessex", Richard exclaimed as Mildrtha looked down, she then shaked a bit; "Indeed, I must carry along my day, Richard it was-" Richard shaked his head and immediately stopped Mildrtha.

"Come to my shop please, you are safe", Richard pleaded as Mildrtha yawns, "Surely, fine Richard." Mildrtha said as she stood up slowly as Richard did as well with a smile of slight, "This way", Richard said as they walked outside the whorehouse and turned right towards the passway outside the town of Wessex.

"Is it far?" Midlrtha asked Richard, "No its in this little town next towards Wessex; Look" Richard pointed as Mildrtha nodded, "Oh i see." She tilted as she seen Mildrtha, Mildrtha than saw many other people.

"So many people here", she said as she smiles slightly towards everyone walking pass with kids or not. "Indeed, small town but yet so many , some even homeless", Richard said as he sighed.

"This is it?" Mildrtha asked as it was a little shead , the walls were blackish it was a square like little
home, they walked inside as one side had his books he was writing and the next had his work space.

"Its cozy", Mildrtha said as she was amazed to see his works, Richard shurgs. "Its something indeed small Lady", Richard stated. "I try to make it my home, but sometimes i miss home", Richard sighed as he looked at Mildrtha; whom was looking at books. "Home?" Mildrtha exclaimed, "Home, when i was a little child, but thats another story for another time i suppose", Richard chuckled.

"Want to help?" Richard asked, "Carry these books to people outside for free, no gold", Richard said as Mildrtha then carried the books in her hands, she coughed at first;"Yeah sorry they are a bit messy", he laughed. "No worries Richard", Mildrtha said in a small accent, Richard then immediately looked at Mildrtha but shaked his head, Mildrtha walked outside the door with books in her hands with a widen smile.

"Can i have one my'lady?" An old man asked as he had a cross in his hands tightly; Mildrtha nodded,"Yes", she smiled. "Whom is this about?" the old man asked shortly afterwards, "Odda the priest—" The old man nodded as he had a drink in one hand, "Everyone knows Odda, a good man, really loyal to Alfred the king of Wessex." Mildrtha nodded, "Indeed", she giggles, "Carry on girl" the old man ssid as he walked away, Mildrtha then left books ontop of a table as women and men started picking and was at joy.

Mildrtha sighed as she walked away slowly to find a calming place, she then layed on the grass and looked upon the sky.

"What do you see?" the man asked in a tone as the women was on the ship, "I see land!" she said as she was excited, the man chuckled; "Land is amazing",
the man said. "Indeed father"Mildrtha laughed. "Always quick to say my name, ah Mildrtha?" Mildrtha nodded, "Always Guthrum"Mildrtha giggled  as  Guthrum smirked slightly. "You are well my daughter, I feel like we have good plans to become famous, very famous like other shieldmaiden and vikings before us", her father said as he looked towards Mildrtha, Mildrtha nodded;"I do hope so you have a plan for that then, we are known little, with Alfred as king things can never truly happen as he is Christen, Christen and pagans do not get along father", Mildrtha exclaimed.

Mildrtha woken up from her sleep as she was awken from a sad dream, a very sad dream.

"Mildrtha", Richard said as he seen her laying down on the grass, Mildrtha immediately woken up and shook her body off and looked towards Richard,
"Richard hello, sorry for my delay.." Mildrtha said as she looked around and touched her eyes; Richard looked at Mildrtha, he knew something was off but didn't catch it or seems, he shurgs it off.

"We need to talk about a viking,for my next book of course and maybe a little about you, Maid girl", Richard said after a long pause of the both of them; Mildrtha slowly nodded. "I shall come witn you then", Mildrtha said as she started walking along the side of Richard More.