Women of honor

Edward then walks into the great hall into his father arms, "Father!" he said proudly with a smile as Alfred nodded and seen Edward,"Hello son", he chuckled. "What has happen to Mildrtha?" he asked in a confushed voice as Alfred sighed; "She is put away", Alfred repiled back carefully. "Is she okay?" Edward asked slowly. "Yes indeed she is", Alfred smiles as he then seen a men walking into the hall.

"You are a coward!" he said loudly and darkly, Edward looked at the man as well." Richard you shouldn't say that about such royals", Edward exclaimed, Alfred patted Edward and stood up slowly. "Please go Edward", Alfred orderd as Edward nodded, "Surely father...." as Edward said that he lookef towards Richard and scoffed.

"you put her under the palace!" Richard roared towards Alfred, Alfred simply nodded, he shown no expression towards Richard.

"Richard indeed I have for the sakes of my kingdom I do not need a witch", he chuckled as Richard eyes widen open; who told the king this?
he thought, but then he knew immediately.

"You two have formed a quick relationship", Alfred said as he sat back on his throne, he then hold his hands together and rejusted his crown.

Heavy is the crown.

"We are friends!" he repiled back towards the king,
"Your friend!" he screamed,"Is in the cells, we do not need a seer in my kingdom", he scoffed. "She is a witch, a devil from satan to tear me down", he exclaimed as Richard rolled his eyes;"She would have cursed you Alfred", he shook his head;"But she never did", he quickly responded afterwards.

"She is a women of not just a seer!" he yelled back as Alfred nodded,"These charges are against her", he said, the king said. "The commander over here", Alfred pointed. "A very good friends of mind told me so", Alfred shurgs as the commander nodded with smirk, Richard rolled his eyes.

"You trust a word of a commander then a friend?" he asked. "What friend are you?" Alfred questioned as Richard mouths opens;"We were friends since the beginning of your kingship Lord", he exclaimed.

"I have trusted you, prayed for you,bowed before you", he sighed. "I know Richard", Alfred nodded,"I do not need this women coming between us, she is tearing you apart", Alfred chuckled as Richard shaked his head;"She is not my wife", he mentioned.

"She is a witch!" Alfred explained back, Richard sighed, she can not die, he won't let her.

"She is a healer, healers are known to be good..." Richard carefully said towards the king.
"A healer?" Alfred thought. "She healed your childern!" Richard stated as Alfred nodded, "Indeed." he thought to himself.

"Are you going to kill her?" Richard asked carefully as he then looked at the commander with a disgust face. "I have not decided", the king shurgs, "For now she will sleep into the cages", he exclaimed.

"My lord do not kill her", Richard stated. Easwith then walked into the great hall and looked at Richard, Richard then bowed. "My'lady", he quickly said. "Richard..." she sighed,"You may leave", she orderd the man. "But—" he looked at Alfred as the queen did not seem to care so, "Go!" she orderd again, "As you wish, I shall vist Mildrtha in the cell", Richard said as he rolled his eyes and walked away.

He then walked towards the guards, Richard looked at them and pointed towards Mildrtha with a nod.

mildrtha was sound asleep as Richard knocked on the cells hardly so she can wake up; Mildrtha shaked her body up as she slowly seen who was there, she immediately grabbed onto the cells as did Richard as well.

"I try to plead my case", he sighed. "I do not know if it will work, his commander definitely put a charge on you", he scoffed. "I have not done anything Richard", Richard nodded as Mildrtha said that with no energy, she looked pale, her orange golden hair was turning white onto the top, her eyes were dry and her body was weakly.

"I am not going to let my sister die", he repiled back, she shaked her head. "I want you to live", she said softly. "No no..." he said,"I want my sister to live proudly, I am a bastard..." he reminder her as they both laughed, "A bastard with honor", Mildrtha said towards him, Richard nodded. "I will stop this, you are not in harm to the royal family", Richard said as he stood up slowly and walked away, Mildrtha watched Richard leaving; she sighed.

She had nothing left but her visions, she does not care, she does wish for death, if she dies so be it she dies with honor, Mildrtha smiled the thought of death was pleasing, she will not see her family in heaven but she will go into God hands, Archangel Micheal will lift his energy towards her and bring her into God hands where she shall rest into his hands for good. 
Easwith then looked at Alfred, she then looked at the commander. "Is this right?" Easwith asked as he nodded, Easwith sighed, she then stood up from her throne and looked at Alfred. "If she dies I want answers first", she exclaimed as she walked into the cells....
"Mildrtha.." she said slowly as she looks into the women eyes, full of pain and sadness. Life after death.
"What?" She asked as she turns her back around; to not face the Queen.
Easwith rolled her eyes,"Face your queen!" she orderd as Mildrtha slowly turned her body to face Easwith;"I thought I was a friend, your lady's maid."
Easwith nodded,"You still are a great friend" she exclaimed.
"But you lied..." she sighed,"You are a witch", she replied, Mildrtha shakes her head;"I helped your childern, they are healed!" she pleaded.
"Why ?" Mildrtha asked."Why put me here?" she then asked again, Easwith looked into her eyes, she then looked at her hair; Easwith looks away. She knew what the girl had... the poor girl, was young.
"You are young." she chuckled,"You have to tell me something young girl", Easwith whisperd as Mildrtha tilted her head in slight confusion.
"You are a seer", she said once more again.
"Yes ..." Mildrtha slowly said as painful those words were..."Tell me what do you see for my death?" Easwith asked her question as Mildrtha eyes opened;
"Lady if you know your death—"She nodded,"I wish to know", she paused Mildrtha as Easwith said that.
"Your son will be fighting..." Mildrtha paused to think for a moment as she had a flash of a vision, "Your son will be fighting the scotts as he goes into battle you are with your younger daughter.. Aethelfaed, she will be with you at you death", Mildrtha slowly looks down onto the floor as Easwith face was in shockness; she was indeed shock herself, words were no longer there but a cold expression.
"My death will bring me happiness", she smiles as she stands up and look at Mildrtha. "As yours will", she said downly as Mildrtha nodded and rolled her eyes, "I deserve none of this! I worked with you and Alfred for months and you suddenly believe a commander of Wessex", she scoff. "He is a man of honor girl", Easwith said. "You best remember you are talking to your Queen who has a heart of a king", Easwith said as she walked away, just like that Mildrtha felt coldness once more.

Her body slowly went down towards the cold floor, she hits her head on the floor and goes into a small ball to cry, tears after another, hoping for God to hear her but no answer, Mildrtha instead cries into pain, she fears death she does not want to die, she wants to live and experience life again, but if she had to she will die, even if it means for no reason at all.