Risk

between the Mercian border/ Alfred camp: Easwith hurried towards Alfred tent as Alfred looked he seen his wife running, Alfred immediately left his lords standing alone and ran towards his wife, she was at shock he was still alive, it looks like he is hiding.
"I told you to stay", he said towards Easwith who had a teardrop running through her eyes,"Who is watching our throne?"He asked Easwith, Easwith takes a deep breath and looks at Alfred; "Mildrtha is adviser towards Edward for now, our son", she finally spoken, Alfred didn't seem to happy for Edward to be on the throne, the look on his face said many things, but he didn't let Easwith hear it.
"Darling..." he paused and grabbed her hands gently, "We hardly know this women, Mildrtha", he stated. "She is a healer, her desinity is to probably protect our childern Lord husband", she looked into his eyes, Alfred sighed;"This is a huge risk, if she misses up anything or says a word, we will sentence your maid to the death, no explanation", Alfred said as he lets go of Easwith hands, Easwith sighed loudly as she seen her husband leaving, 'he can not do this' she thinks to herself as she tries to remember the light, but it seemed like she did thr wrong and could only remember the darkness inside of her, her pass her life before even Wessex and being Alfred husnand, has Easwith done the right thing? she keeps asking herself that, but she does not know, it was left to God to decide that matter of state.

Winchester: "Mildrtha", Edward said as he bowed slowly, "Do not bow, I am a nobody, you are a king, straighten your back", she exclaimed as Edward immediately strighten up his back, he was not so young, not a young boy, but he has no idea how to br a true king. He was only sixteen, he was unmarried as his sister Aethelfaed was, "Will this be my life forever, Mildrtha?" Edward later asked as his smiles fades away, "What?" she questioned the boy.

"Having to be away from my parents always, having advisers", he stated and looked into Mildrtha eyes; "I do not wish this upon me or my sister, I wish to be like a family again", he then added, Mildrtha sighed and walked towards the boy Edward, she puts one hand over his shoulder and half-smiled,"I may seem like a nobody to you Edward..." she paused as she took a deep breath, "But I am your mothers maid, if that means to protect her childern I will do so in anyway", she exclaimed. "You are the next chosen king of the saxons, be wise boy, you are ready I can feel it, you might not feel it, but once you have that crown you'll realise that you are ready", she said, Edward slowly nodded as the gurards were told to leave the room, Edward looked into Mildrtha eyes.

"Thank you for healing my sister and I, truly", he then took a few steps back from Mildttha as she nodded slowly, "Yes of course, I am always willing", she smiled towards Edward. "What news of my father?" he asked, Mildrtha shurgs, "The kings couniol comes in now", the doors started to open as the men walked in and bowed towards Edward and Mildrtha, they then sat down on the chairs as they looked towards Edward.

"Lords", Edward said as he looks at the six people coming into the hallroom, "Prince, lord Edward", the ball head man said as they put the books aside and looked towards Edward, "What of my father?" Edward asked as he was bended down a bit as his back wasn't fully straighten, "He is safe, Easwith made it safely also Lord", the blonde old man said next towards the other Lord, Edward nodded, Mildttha looks towards Edward and whispered; "Strighten your back", she said as Edward then straighten his back and nodded towards Mildrtha with a slight smile.

"Do we send an army for my father?" he asked the couniol, "Lord what army do you have? you are just a boy, the boy prince", they chuckled. "Your father had military skills, he has armies, forgive me for speaking out of term", the ball head man said as he slightly stood up;"You are not like your father", he exclaimed, Edward nodded, he agreed. "You are right Lord Louis, but I am Edward,King Edward to be, if you talk to me like that", he paused. "When I am king you shall be killed in no time", he chuckled towards Louis, Louis then slightly sat downwards as the council was all nervous. "Do not fear your prince", he added, "I am no harm as you guys say", he stated as he opens his arms wide opened, Mildrtha looked towards the couniol as well.