offer

Mercian boarder, Alfred camp: Easwith holds her arms up and looked towards Alfred, "I have been with you since we were sixteen Alfred", she stated. "I have seen all your plans, but this...." she paused. "Is the most uncertain and foolish plan you have ever came", Alfred sighed and loooked towards his wife, "You should return to Wessex, if Guthrum presume a war..." he paused and looked towards the dane camp, "You will be killed", Easwith shaked her head immediately,"I will not leave your side, we die together into the heavens where Archangel Micheal will pull us up into God hands", she smiled. "I do agree with such words my dear wife", he kissed her hands slowly. "But please go back to Wessex, lords won't listen to our children", he informed. "I will go for you", she slightly smiled. "Those danes", she scoffed, "Will learn a lesson from there king", she chuckles. "Go", he kissed her cheek as Easwith nodded. "Bring me to winchester now!" she asked some guards as the guards nodded and went to inform other people inside the carriages.

Winchester:" You look beautiful",Mildrtha smiled, "I am?" she asked Mildrtha." You are, you are a true princess from your father and mother", she exclaimed, "I know you will be lady of the mercians", Mildrtha informed Aethealed, she had a vision or some short of her going to her throne, naming herself Queen after her father's death.. "I love Mercia with my heart!" the princess expressed with a smiled as Mildrtha nodded, "Oh I know", she replied back as they both left her chambers, she then saw Richard helping Edward, Edward looked towards Mildrtha right away with a smile and a nod, Mildrtha nodded back and smiled towards them both. "Lady", the man walked towards Mildrtha, she turned around immediately and hold the princess hands.

"I am a person of good", Mildrtha nodded, "Whom are you? Easwith told me not to speak to some random folks around court", Mildrtha exclaimed,
"I am a Messenger, I have came with a message", Mildrtha nodded, "And that is?" she asked. "Easwith is returning to wessex shortly, the dane Guthrum is deciding to become a Christen or if he pleased", he paused, "Alfred wants peace, that is all I have for you", Mildrtha nodded, she then looked towards Aethelfaed, she moved her hands slowly; "Go to Edward", Mildrtha said calmly. Aethealed then ran towards her brother Edward and played with Richard.

"I know a way to persuade the dane", she exclaimed, "You can't leave", he immediately repiled back, "I am under well cared, I am the Lords maid!" she said towards the man, the man nodded. "A carriage?" he whispered, Mildrtha nodded, "One", she said back. "Okay Lady..." the man said nervously as he ran towards the doorway, Richard then placed the map down and let the siblings played as he rushed towards Mildrtha. "What in heavens happend?" he asked Mildrtha as Mildrtha sighed and looked towards Richard, "I have a way to stop all of this, a war", she whispered as Richard looked into Mildrtha eyes, "A way? you are just a maid", he slightly chuckled. "You do not know me Richard!" she said back towards Richard, Richard nodded. "You think that", he said afterwards as the both of them paused and looked into each other eyes. "If I die, I die for a good reason, Richard thank you", she smiled. Richard shaked his head and looked towards Mildrtha, "You will not die", Mildrtha sighed, she fears her death is near, a vision.

"Richard ..." she said slowly, "Promise me you won't tell anyone?" she asked, "Promise", he repiled back,
"I am a seer, and a healer", she said nervously, Richard nodded only as a shown a calm expression towards the girl. "You are not overreacting like saxons would", she said confushed and shaked her head, "You should call me a pagan", she exclaimed as Richard laughed, "You are a women of peace", he said back, "Can you protect my word whilst I am gone?"she asked as Richard nodded and grabbed her hands, "I will keep your promise till i die", Mildrtha smiled and hugged Richard, "Thank you",

Richard smiled, "Indee-" the man walked towards the two hugging as Richard hold her waist and immediately let go, the man chocked as a joke towards them but then looked towards Mildrtha,"Lady your carriage—" he paused, "Its ready", Mildrtha nodded and looked at Richard with a half-smile, Mildrtha then started leaving with the man towards her carriage. Richard sighed, he knew so many secrets will be unleashed, his secret even.

Alfred Camp: "Lord", the blond man said, "Yes?" Alfred asked the man, "Are we going to war?" he repiled back as Alfred looked at the young man and sighed, "Possibly unless god has a better option", Alfred said towards the man. "Do not fear, you are young and if you die..." he paused, "You die with Grace into heavens known as a warrior not a failure or a coward", he chuckled as he said 'coward'the young man nodded with a slight smiled. "You are God's king Lord", he exclaimed as Alfred nodded, "I hope your word is true", Alfred said as he seen the young man leaving within seconds afterwards.

Within a few hours later Alfred spotted a carriage rolling by, he immediately standed up snd straighten his back, he grabbed his crown and hold his hands tigbtly, he then walked towards the carriage.

Mildrtha slowly got out and saw Alfred, Alfred sighed and looked at the Woman. "You are not suppose to be here!" Alfred said in an unpleasant voice, "I know a way to bring peace as you wish", Mildrtha repiled back, "I can stop all this madness for you Alfred", she paused. "For your kingdom", Alfred sighed, "You are just a girl, the king and Queen maid, what can you bring for this matter?" Alfred asked Mildrtha, Mildrtha sighed and looked across the lake towards Guthrum camp. "I can talk to the dane for you", Alfred chuckled, "To get you killed?" he replied back towards her as Alfred seen her stood there, "You are young, smart and all but", he paused for a moment ,"I'm not having you killed", Mildrtha sighed,"I can bring it, please", she pleaded towards Alfred. "If you get killed, or death upon it is not my fault", he whispered as Mildrtha nodded, "I will note that Lord", she half smiled, "I will send my commander with you", Mildrtha nodded as the commander started walking over towards them.

" Guthrum camp", Alfred said towards the commander as he nodded and said nothing more, Mildrtha follow the commander behide him as they walked, he then got a boat for the two of them, he helped Mildrtha in first as her dress hits the boat a bit as it was rocking back and forth, she then looked at the commander going inside the boat, they were now going to see Guthrum.