The Darkness

"Richard..." Mildrtha said as she shake her head back and forth, sighing loudly and then placing her eyes towards Richard. "What happend?" Richard asked Mildrtha again as Mildrtha didn't say anything towards him, Richard in fact knew what happend.

"He did it?" Richard asked as Mildrtha slowly nodded; in confusion, "I have one too, look", Richard pulled his legs out of his pants and pulled his thigh out,Mildrtha carefully looked towards his cross on his thigh; she then looked towards Richard. 'Why do we have the same scar?' Mildrtha thought towards herself, yet shurgged it off. "He did it as well?" Mildrtha soon later asked as Richard shakes his head, "No, a women, she came into my chambers..." Richard paused for a moment, "You wouldn't believe it but a women raped me, no one believed me when I ask to make my case for her to be exiled", Richard said as he slowly turned his head; not facing Mildrtha.

Mildrtha stood up slowly and touched Richard shoulder as Richard took a deep breath and hold onto Mildrtha shoulder, "We are different it seems, yet come the same Richard More", Mildrtha said with a slight smile towards him. "I wonder why.." Richard said with a whisper. "We must go to Alfred", Richard said a few momments later after he was left into thoughts, Mildrtha immediately nodded.

"Yes about this Guthrum?" Mildrtha asked as Richard nodded, "Yes he is planning to send spies all the way towards his land",  Richard said as Mildrtha walked across from him as they begun walking together; "He wants East-Angila and Alfred has a plead towards him but wants to make sure Guthrum is definitely ready for this", Richard said as Mildrtha turn to him, 'Wha is my father going to do?' Mildrtha asked herself as she shurgs. "Maybe he will, what is he thinking?" Mildrtha asked as she looked around to see the people being happy.

"become a christen, its against pagans though he must be willing", Mildrtha face was into shockness but shook it off very quickly, "That is a cost a very large cost to those pagans", she spoke later. "Indeed Mildrtha, how would you know?" He asked with a chuckle as Mildrtha giggled a bit. "I know they honor their Gods very much", she paused. "Just like we do to our God", Richard smirked towards Mildrtha.
"Don't think I know", he whispered as they both begun to walk into Alfred courtwhole.

Mildrtha felt a coldness from the walk with Richard,
she shurgged it off as it was nothing, Mildrtha then went into the court of Alfred. "Ah!" Easwith noticed Mildrtha from a distance, Mildrtha laugh. "Oh hello, lady", Mildrtha said as she walked closer towards Easwith as she then looked towards Richard, Richard bowed slowly down towards Easwith.

"Lovely seeing you Richard", Easwith stated." Have you been taking care of Mildrtha?" Easwith half smile, "Indeed, I even showed her my books", Richard chuckled. "That is very good, Mildrtha we need to talk.. some people are saying witchcraft was used against my childern.." Mildrtha face lights up as Easwith slowly whisper towards her, Mildrtha nodded shortly afterwards.

"Ah, my queen", out of no where Alfred stun upon himself into his halls, everyone bowed towards the Christen King. "My dear Husband, my Lord, my
King." Easwith said softly and warmly towards him as Easwith slowly went to her throne; next to her husband. "Mildrtha looks a bit pale", Alfred commented. "Probably the cold", Easwith whispers backwards towards Alfred, Alfred nodded.

Alfred council then begun walking out, "What news?" Alfred asked as he crossed his hands together, his two arms were leaning on each side of his throne."Guthrum has another dane or what we think so", a man said, the man had grey hair, he was fairly tall. "A new army?" Alfred said in a confushed voice, Mildrtha shaked a bit as she was over hearing the conversation. "Yes another dane", the other man pointed towards. "He has a large selection of danes, even christens!" The man said shockingly as all the christens started talking, Alfred waved his hands uo in the air; "Calm down, we just need Mercia", he mentions, Easwith looked towards Alfred.