Life sentence

It has been months, Alfred lead another war and had lost the danes are much more stronger than ever, Alfred announced the death of Mildrtha today, he had delivered it and is to the whole court and herself, "Bring her to me", Alfred said as he crossed his hands together and the guards ran towards her cell,Mildrtha was weak and old and dying, she had not aten anything, she would fight but she has nothing in her left, the guards drag her towards the Queen and King.
Alfred scoffed, "This is no way to look", he mentioned towards his commander as he simply nodded, "I couldn't agree more", he exclaimed as Alfred nodded, "Mildrtha!" Alfred said with a smile as Mildrtha drops towards the floor as she sat on her knees to face. "Seems you look like you are ready for death", Mildrtha nodded as her face was coverd in dirt; her body was down to the limt.
"I have been a prisoner..." she whispered, "I shall not be one no more", she said. "Wise words", Easwith said as she looked down towards Mildrtha.
"Wait!" A voice called as Richard stromed into the great halls as he seen Mildrtha... his mouth opens and gasp as the air was left inside him, he looked at her and couldn't believe it was her.
"What is it?" Alfred askes Richard as he then looked towards Richard, "I richard more..." he said,"I richard more take the death upon Mildrtha", he pleaded and pleaded. "This isn't allowed", Easwith scoffed,"You are a brave man, noble and all", she said. "You would need to do a crime for death", Alfred said afterwards. "I have..." he paused and looked at Mildrtha, Mildrtha slowly shakes her head back and forth towards Richard; "I am a seer", he called out as the court gasp, left the room with shockness. "Excuse me?" Alfred stood up, "I have trusted you for many years with me...." he said,"And you are sentencing yourself for death", he laughed as Richard nodded, the guards then immediately dropped Richard to the ground next to Mildrtha, Mildrtha watched Richard went down, she felt the senses of them now, she feels they are related and she knew at this very moment.
"If you wish", Alfred smirked, "I Alfred of Wessex sentence Richard More to his death", Alfred said as he looked at the young writer who was writing all of this down for him. "And I also have another..." he looked at Mildrtha,"I Alfred exilie Mildrtha out of Wessex", Richard immediately looks at Mildrtha and slightly smiled. "Its better then death", he whisperd as Mildrtha nodded.
"Back to your cell, we shall see each other soon Richard and Mildrtha", they both nodded as the guards took them, Richard tried to fight it off but he couldn't, Mildrtha instead let them drag her.
They pushed them into the cell that Mildrtha was already in, Richard looked at Mildrtha into her dreamy eyes, "I'm sorry", he muttered towards her, "Do not be sorry, I know you were trying to save me..." she paused. "Your sister", she said downly, "Our family is cursed", she exclaimed.
"Our father is king of East-Angila, we will die he will have no heirs", Mildrtha said as Richard nodded but he then had a thought.
"When you are exilie... go to our father", Mildrtha looked at Richard, 'what is he thinking?'Mildrtha thought.
"Become the princess of east-angila, Alfred will fear you." he whispered as Mildrtha slowly nodded, indeed such a plan Richard has. "Richard..." Mildrtha said slowly as she sickly stood up; Richard then got up quickly to help her. "I ask one more thing", they both looked into each other eyes.
"As brothers and sisters I ask for a dance, before you are gone let me touch my brother", Richard nodded slowly as he touched Mildrtha arms slowly, Richard begun to hum to her as they both twriled around, Richard carried her slowly in the air and twisted her around as he then layed her slowly towards her feet.

He then leaned her towards the ground, one hand by her back and one hand on her hands, he picked her up slowly and looked at her after the short dance, the guards were then coming in, Mildrtha and Richard looked at each other.

"Don't leave me", Mildrtha voice begun to break as the two begun to hug as Richard hug back with tears flowing from both, Richard was trying to be strong but he couldn't ... he hugged her tightly till the guards took them apart, one guard had Richard and one had Mildrtha, both looked at each other, Richard simply nodded towards Mildrtha with a smile, he was happy to see his death.

"Alfred.." the guards said as he nodded and looked at them, he sighed. He then looked at Richard, "The commander will kill you", he exclaimed as Richard nodded Mildrtha gasp as she heard that, 'How dare he', she thought to herself. The commander dragged Richard towards the people, the people boo him and cheered at the same time of seeing Richard, he nodded at them as they all tossed food at him.

The commander then put him down on the block, "My death brings me no apologies, my death shall be rewarded by my sister!" he screamed and within that he chopped his head, Mildrtha cried and screamed and looked at the king and Queen, "brother..." her voice breaked each time as she prayed and prayed,
the blood was flowing so slowly as the people cheered afterwards for Richard more death.

"Mildrtha..." Alfred said, "I have no intended to kill him but he asked", Alfred shurgs, "He shall grant it", Easwith nodded towards her husband,"Now you are exiled", she shakes her head immediately but the guards dragged her again, picked her up by her knees and tossed her outside of Wessex, she then face planted down towards the door as they closed.

"My life is hell", she screamed as she cried and cried of pain, she wishes she can turn back time just now and stayed with her father, the Gods did this as a game for her as a joke for Mildrtha because she turned to God, this was their little game she thought.