ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ

Much to MJ's surprise Troy was not lying about there being a hunt tonight

Much to MJ's surprise Troy was not lying about there being a hunt tonight. She had been shown the evidence of burrows beneath fences leading to half eaten crops. The nineteen yeard ols hadn't been aware that Broke Jaw Ranch even had dogs on site, but the numerous German Shepherds were a welcome sight on that warm desert night.

With a small flashlight held in one hand and a fully loaded pistol in the other, Marie Jana Manawa felt prepared enough for any surprised that night.

It felt like hours before the group eventually parted ways, picking up a track of what they suspected to be their mischevious boar and posted teams at seperate points of the perimeter. It was all very military and the brunette had almost laughed at how seriously the man had taken this imple hunting mission.

Nevertheless, Marie took her oppurtunity to break off from everyone, using her size as an advantage when it came to agility and stealth. Hunting was not something shad had ever committed to pior to this moment and it should be noted that she certainly wasn't interested in tracking a wild boar. Trailing only metres behind, she had been easily following the one eyes boy for a substantial amount of time. She hadn't understood his intent on inviting her to this so called mission. What could the young survivor truly offer for this occasion?

With her mind full of useless thoughts, the nineteen year old had lost focus of her mission, losing sight of her target in her brief lapse of concentration. It was at this moment that it hit her - the reason why Troy had invited her out that night.

He was hunting her.

As MJ peeked up slightly from her crouched position, she felt the full force of a body, his body, knock her to the ground. A struggle ensued, one that Troy swiftly won when he found himself atop the brunette, wrists pinned into the soft earth below her. "Don't look so helpless, I'm sure you've been in worse positions than this." The twenty-three year old paused in thought before a bright smile flashed across his smug features. "Not that I'm complaining." MJ swallowed thickly as his singular eye raked down her body, the other still swollen shut from Madison Clark's attack.

"What do you want, Troy?" The disgust in her voice almost covered its tremor.

"We're just having some fun." Marie felt his breath against her reddened face as he let out a laugh. "We're friends aren't we MJ?"

It was her turn to laugh, letting out an exhale of disbelef before her expression once again hardened. "I can't help but wonder why you are the way that you are. Why you're so fucked up." Marie was quiet with her statement, though she knew Troy heard every word.

Stooping his head, he came closer to the brunette with an even wider, almost manic smile. "Part of me is happy that I intrigue y-" He was cut off by a burst of pain, MJ's head having connected with the bridge of his nose in their close proximity. The girl in question took her oppurtunity to wriggle free, gaining just enough leverage to jerk her knee into his stomach, earning yet another grunt from the much larger man.