Childhood Friends

I jumped on my bike, and rode to the Afton family residence. Michael claimed over the phone only him and his friends were in, but when I knocked on the door, the house was deadly silent and only he was there.

"Michael? I thought your friends were here" I asked

"Yeah, they're coming later, forgot why" he laughed "whatcha waiting for? Come in!". I walked into the house, and sat down on the couch with him

"What should we do now?" I asked, looking at him

"Wanna play truth or dare?" He smirked. He always thought of really devilish dares and truths that would get you squirming, so I agreed. "Right, wanna go to my room?" He asked

"Sure, alright" I replied, following him into his cramped room.

It was small, but decorated with a lot of posters of his favourite bands like Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin, and little things like spare foxy masks and laundry were scattered across the room.

"Come sit on the bed" he invited me onto the messy bed. It had black covers on it, a bit stained and smelled a bit, but I ignored that.

"Right, I'll go first! (y/n), truth or dare?"

"Uh..dare!" I grinned, preparing for whatever he had planned.

"Alright, I dare you to steal Evans (crying child's) flashlight! Little weirdo can't sleep without one, let's see how he reacts when his precious flashlight is missing, eh?" He nudged me, smirking.

"Alright then! Bet!" I exclaimed, jumping off the bed, and walked through the house into Evans room.

"Godamn his room is big" I muttered in awe, then grabbed the flashlight that lay on his nightstand, grinning. When I walked out of the room, I got a little shiver down my spine, but I ignored it, and ran back to his room, jumping onto the bed, startling Michael.

"Got it!" I smiled

"Not much of an achievement, that's just the easy part" he smirked "your turn" he took the flashlight out of my hand and hid it down the side of the bed as I thought.

"Alright, truth or dare?" I finally asked after a few minutes of thinking

"Eh, truth" he shrugged

"Right, have you got a crush on anyone?" I grinned "I won't tell anyone, promise"

"Yeah, actually." His face grew red while saying this

"Oooh, who? Spill! Spill!" I questioned eagerly

"Hey, wait till it's your turn, nosy!" He poked my nose when he said nosy, making me blush a bit from his unexpected touch "alright, my turn eh? Truth or dare"

"Truth" I replied

"Alright, would you kiss me if you had to?" His face went more red as he said that.

"Depends on the situation, mostly yes" I broke eye contact, being embarrassed to look back.

"anyways my turn! Truth or dare?"

"Dare" he smirked

"Oh come on! Alright then, I dare you to kiss me! And if you're not a pussy, turn it into a make-out session!" I dared with full determination

"What?! Pick a different one!" He blushed harder

"Nope, no going back now! Kiss me or I'm leaving!" I threatened jokingly

"...Jesus, fine. Come here" he beckoned for me to get closer to him. He got a bit over me, tilted my head to look at him, and kissed me.

His soft lips and his experience sent me overboard, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he held my face in his oddly soft hands.

He didn't want to be seen as a pussy, and full on went in got it, trying to slip his tongue in there, so I opened my mouth and allowed him in. His tongue was the thing that made me run my hands through his hair, only letting him pull away for air, I needed this kiss.

Our hands explored eachothers bodies, mine going down his chest, as he went up and down the back of my body. I was in heaven with this kiss, our hands roaming eachothers bodies, our lips together, oh my! Soon we heard a knock at the door, which was when we knew it was time to stop what we were doing and go greet our friends.

(700 words)