Friends with benefits

A/N; btw N/N=nickname xx
request by @Lianotfounddddd 

"Michael, did you eat my snacks?" I complained, shoving the empty bento box in his face
"Yes, because believe it or not, us night shift workers don't get a fucking lunch break, so I'm bloody stuck down here for like 6 hours, trying not to get killed, and my stomach is RUMBLE RUMBLING AWAY." Michael stated "the crisps were disgusting by the way"
"Oi, those are my salt and vinegar you're talking about!" I crossed my arms in dismay
"Yeah, disgusting."
"Why'd you eat them, then?"
"I WAS BLOODY HUNGRY WOMAN"
"Jesus, who pissed in your cereal?"
"My fucking cat"
"Wait what."

Michael Afton, a close friend of mine, had invited me to help him on his boring ass nightshift job. YAWN! I only did it because I'd still get payed as much as he did per-night, but still! While we were working, Michael turned to me and asked me this
"Y/N, have you ever made out with someone?"
"No, why?" I stared at him in a confused manner
"Would you like to try it?" he had to be shitting me.

HIM, MAKING OUT WITH ME? I stood there, blushing at that statement in pure disbelief "Taking that as a yes?" I nodded. He edged closer to me, and began kissing me at a slow, smooth pace. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and my right hand met his face, as my left his chest. We kissed some more, until his mouth began to open, making mine open.

At first, I was a little confused, but as soon as his tongue touched mine, muffled moans came from my mouth from shock. His tongue licked over mine, as mine copied his. By now, his kiss was becoming sloppy, and it felt like he almost needed me to go..further. We fought for dominance with our tongues, and surprisingly mine won.

I took that opportunity to push him down onto the floor, as I climbed onto him and began licking his neck.
"F-fuck...where'd you learn how to do-oh fu-this?" he whimpered as my licks turned into hickeys
"Practice" I muttered into his neck, sending arousal down his spine. Slowly, he was becoming more and more hot, however we soon had to put a stop to our little 'session' when Hand Unit interrupted us, reminding us of how we have to work.
"Well, we can always continue this at mine after work..."I smirked
"Trust me, n/n, I'd love to, but you'll see how exhausted we are after this" Michael brought himself up quickly, and from then on, we simply chatted and worked together.

//The Next Day//

-through text message-

Fox Furry- Hey
you- Hi!
Fox Furry- I got a day off today and I'm feeling energised...say, should we continue our little "session" from yesterday? ;)
you- Damn, straight to the point, hmm? I'll allow it. Come over to mine, k? :)x
Fox Furry- Ofc :)x

Within fifteen minutes, I had changed from my pajamas into some sexy, purple lingerie, knowing how much he loved the color, and slipped on a thin, deep magenta robe with golden accents to it when he arrived. I greeted him with lust in my eyes, and took him straight into the bedroom.
"Y/n...are we really doing this? Like a-" he began talking, but I knew what he was going to say; I had heard it before. 'Oh y/n are you sure? what if we contract aids? or or blablabla' and I always had to cut him off, before he ruined the fun for both of us, with a finger on the lips or a simple “stfu”. His eyes closed, he gave in to the kiss and began going along with it. I guided his hands to the robe, allowing him to pull it off, revealing the lingerie I wore, and I saw the print in his shorts grow as I teased the poor man, caressing my breasts, crawling on top of him, marking him with hickeys and love bites, to the point where he was moaning so loudly you could hear him a continent away. Wonder how the Europeans were dealing with that... I threw the entire robe away, and slipped away Michael's shirt, revealing his bare, appealing chest. I licked my lips, but he has different plans. He immediately tore off the bra piece of the lingerie and threw it to god knows where in the room.
"Felt unfair that I was the only topless one, hah" he chuckled, kissing me again. During the kiss, we managed to get each other's bottom half removed from them, revealing our pussy and cock to one another.
"Can I?" I questioned, asking to sit on his length, and he nodded. I say over him, dick centimetres from my heat, and I slowly went down on him, biting my lip as to not let out moans; I only wanted to hear his today. I went up and down slowly, getting used to his size, he let out sharp breaths, and a sigh when I was all the way down.
Damn, if he's like this now I wonder how he'd react if I really began moving...?
I started moving more rapidly, letting moans, whimpers and whispers of my name/curse words spilled from Michael's mouth. It was plain I was struggling, and he helped me with that, holding onto my hips and guiding me up and down, as I tipped my head back.
"Not so much of a top now, are you darling?" Mike smirked, and he lifted me off his cock, got on top of me, and began thrusting in and out of my core, spiralling me to my most needed orgasm. My legs wrapped around him and my nails dug into his back, scratching up & down. When I finally climaxed, I almost screamed from pleasure; that man may not have much experience (from what I know), but fuck he's good at a little...ha, fucking.
"Hold on, does this make us...a thing now?"