slashes 🩹

🍮 * ★ ˖ ♡ ⁠ દ 🤲🏻 ༶⁠
‼️ Based off fantasies!‼️ I am recieving the help I deserve.
CWS: Blood, gore detail, knives, sh indicated
‼️ALL CONSENSUAL‼️
VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. PLEASE READ AHEAD IF THE FOLLOWING CAUSES DISCOMFORT.

He pinned me down on the bed, gripping my wrists with his strong but bony hands, and dropped the blade from his mouth. "Can I, baby?" his eyes met mine, he had no anger in his eyes but I knew he needed to feel the satisfaction of bloodlust. I did too. I nodded, giving him more room to slash my arms up and down.

He began slowly, only giving small cuts to see how sharp the blade was and only reaching catscratches and styros, but he began pressing harder to receive more blood. I whimpered in fear that he would slice open an artery, but he hummed softly. "Don't worry, baby, I know what I'm doing."

He continued cutting up and down my arm, letting my blood gush onto the bedsheets, staining them with the red tint.

"Can I lick the cuts?" he slowed his pace, and edged his face closer to my arms
"I-uhm...okay" I stumbled, blushing and clenching my thighs together. His warm, wet toungue danced around my arms, indulging in all of the blood he could get, and his breath got more rapid.

"is this turning you on sexually or murder like" I bit my lip, beginning to wrap my legs around him.

"Both. I'm a horny murderer for you baby"

Okay that's all I'm writing this shit is making me worried about myself hope you feel the same way 🪰🪰

Stan blackpink!!!