slashes 2 🩹

🍮   *  ★  ˖   ♡ ⁠  દ   🤲🏻  ༶⁠ 
I brought my legs into my body, bringing William closer to me and I tried to lift my head up to kiss him. He leant further down and kissed my lips softly, dropping the cold blade onto my arm and sending a shiver down my spine.

He let go of my wrists, and I unwrapped my legs from his back. I lightly knee'd his dick, while holding his face with my hands.

I felt his breath hitch in the kiss, and he started lightly bucking into my knee. I knew he wanted to go further, so I moved my head up to allow him room to give me hickeys.

He dived right into my neck and I let out moans and sighs of desperation for him. My back arched slightly and my tight vest top needed taken.

He tore off my skimpy shirt, revealing my chest, and began kissing it and caressing my breasts with his beautiful, slender and bloody hands.

“P-please..” I moaned out, gasping for air as he kept milking the moans coming from my mouth.

“Please what, darling?” he lifted his head up, big silver eyes piercing into my soul.

“P-please just FUCK me already!” I cried, biting my lip and widening my eyes. He nodded, moving his hands down to my shorts and hooking his fingers onto the thick elastic, before tearing them off and turning me onto my back.

“Knees, now.” he commanded, forcing me to my hands and knees. He held my waist with one hand, unbuckling his belt and pulling down his pants and briefs.

He stroked his cock lightly before lining it up with my cunt and slicking it up with the love juices I had produced, then shoving it right into me.

I gasped, gripping the bedsheets and arching my back more. He began bucking into me slowly, taking his time to get used to the tightness of my pussy, while almost always slightly hitting my good spot.

He picked up his pace gradually, gripping onto both of my hips and indenting prints into my skin where he had been. I found myself backing onto his abdomen, and felt his dick pulsating in me. Was he about to cum already?

“T-turn around..” he groaned, tipping his head back. I tried to turn onto my back, but it was hard with him in me, so while still having a hold on my hips he pulled out of me, and flipped me onto my back, before going back in to begin mercilessly fuck me into oblivion.

Help I've lost motivation for this but I have an idea for soemthing else love you guys sm 🚶🏻🚶🏻