strawberry cream ( s m u t )

William x Reader smut (fem reader because idk how to write masc smut)

I whimpered in my sleep, as my wet dream swallowed my mind whole. Just the idea of William doing those things to me...it got me so wet on the down below.

William however, wasn't happy with this ordeal. He was staring at the ceiling, trying to sleep through my whimpers, tosses and turns. He sighed, and shook me awake.

I gasped, jumping a bit as I woke up. The world warped back into shape as I rubbed my eyes.
"What the fuck, William?" My tired face turned to a scowl, as I reached for the switch of the bedside lamp.

"Well, your majesty, I couldn't sleep with all your stupid whimpering, tossing and turning! Do you care to explain, hmm?" He propped himself up with one shoulder, with an angry, yet slightly lustful look on his face. He knew I had a wet dream, he knows what I'm like. Honestly a good thing he woke me up before I started getting myself off, to be honest...

I bluntly explained my dream to him, hiding my face in my hands, going redder than red. He smirked, cupping my face in his hands and forcing me to look up at him.
"Oh, you lustful little bunny. Let me please you...hmm?" He leaned in for a kiss, but I stopped him.

"William. I love you but I'm on my period," I reminded him, raising an eyebrow "maybe...save it for when I'm not on it?"

He rolled his eyes and sighed.
"Doll, I've already told you! I don't mind a little blood," he brought his face closer to mine, "it'll be like strawberry cream!" He winked, kissing me again. I kissed him back, and pulled myself in closer too him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he rolled me over and was on top of me. He pulled away, to look at me, and smiled.

I hummed in curiosity, not knowing what was admiring him so much. He simply smirked, and began kissing me again. I grew desperate, needing more than just his lips, so I began opening my mouth slightly, to give him a hint. He took it well, and slipped his tongue in. After a few minutes of aroused making out, he pulled away.

I tugged at his shirt, desperate to see his torso, and he knew. He pulled it over his head sleekly, revealing his toned, scarred torso. He pulled at my nightshirt, and I lifted it, revealing my torso. William smirked, and delved into my breasts to suck and knead them. Giving one mouth treatment by sucking, licking and slightly biting, while my other nipple was caressed by his slender, veiny hands. Moans escaped my pursed lips, as my head was thrown back and my eyes were closed, if not clamped shut with pleasure.

The power of arousal grew stronger and stronger, as I longed for William to be in me more. I began pulling his pants down, while he smiled and pulled them down all the way for me. His cock sprang up and bounced against his abdomen, as he took in my lustful, willing expressions. He just knew I was begging for him, and he swiftly picked a condom from the bedside table. He slipped it on with a short amount of time, and slipped my panties to the side, legs spread wide open for him.

He looked at me with a 'ready?' look, and I nodded. He began making his way into me, slowly but surely, and had began fitting the tip in when my expressions, oh how dirty they where. He put his cock all the way into me, and the feeling of him almost already touching my good spot, I practically did a Crissy. The pleasure I was gaining from this was spectacular, especially considering it was period sex. He began moving in and out, as I bit my lip and screwed my face up.

Sighs and soft moans escaped my lips as he moved in and out slowly, making sure I could get used to him, but he knew I wanted more, and moved quicker. My hips rolled into his, as my sighs became heavier and the noises coming from my throat were muffled by William sticking his finger into my mouth. I sucked on them, as he moved faster inside of me, my eyes rolling back and my back arching.

The expressions we were making were so, so dirty. William had a devious, sexy smirk on his face as he stared at my body in delight while fucking me. My facial expressions were just as lustful, eyes either closed or rolled back, my eyebrows raised and curved in, and my mouth was pursed and my lip was bitten until I was bleeding.

My body shook as I edged closer and close to my messy orgasm, as my hand reached down to my clit to edge myself further into cumming on William. I gasped, as he began hitting my good spot, quickly and harshly, bringing me heaven on earth, as my eyes opened wide and my jaw dropped. The feeling I was gaining from this was euphorical. His top hit against my cervix multiple times as if they were meant to be, and I practically screamed.

I clenched my toes and grasped the bedsheets as my orgasm washed over me. My heart pounded as William pulled out of me, and jerked himself off.

I brought myself up and brought my lips up close to his tip, and licked it. He smiled, and let me do my thing to him. I brought my head down onto him slowly, licking his dick as I went down on it, and then swirling my tongue around the tip when I came back up. I wasted no time whatsoever bringing my speed up, moving my head as fast as I could, while also trying to take in his whole cock. I felt him begin to twitch in my mouth, and I nodded. His hand grabbed the back of my head, pulled at my hair and slammed me right down on him, now moving me by himself, while also bucking into me. I looked up at him pleadingly, as I still licked at him. He let his cum out in me, and held me onto him while his seed leaked down my throat and swirled around my mouth. He threw his head back, and moaned out, chuckling and letting me go. I swallowed his whole load, and smiled at him.
"You really do make my dreams come true, don't you?"

AN: LMAOAOOA WHY DID THIS TAKE SO LOBG?? I BEGAN WRITING YHIS ON MY PERIOD AND JM WRIYING IT LIKE 2 WEEKS AFTER IT ☠️☠️