Chapter 4

I start to wake up and I feel something warm next to me. I open my eyes and I see that I'm sleeping on Danny's shoulder. He's already awake and he looks at me.

"Hey, look who's finally up. Did you sleep well on your Danny pillow?" he chuckles.

I blush, "sorry I didn't me-"

he puts his finger up to my lips and says "it's quite alright, love"

I blush even harder and start to get up but he pulls my head back and puts it on his chest.

"Could we stay like this for a bit?"

"i- uHm- okay" I say while looking away.

My heart is beating so fast. I've never cuddled anyone before. I guess I said that thought out loud because Danny looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You've never cuddled anyone before? Would you like to properly cuddle someone?" he says in a British accent.

I look at him and nod shyly. That accent was so- attractive. I thought his normal voice was hot but damn.

He lays down on the couch and pulls me beside him. He wraps his arm around me and lays my head on his chest. I think he could feel my heart racing.

"Are you okay, love?" he asks in that accent with a smirk on his face, knowing that my heart is racing just with a little physical affection.

I look up at him and my face becomes an even brighter shade of red, "I'm fine" I say and I bury my face in his chest to hide how red my face is.

He lifts my chin up with one of his fingers so that our eyes meet "Why would you hide such a handsome face, my dear?"

I don't know what to say- do I not respond. He's so cute i- my thoughts are racing as much as my heart and I'm pretty sure he picked up on it.

He leans in and kisses me. When I don't kiss back he pulls back and looks at me.

"I'm sorry, did you not want that- I apologiz-"

I cut him off. "No no, I did. I jus- I've never kissed anyone before."

He chuckles "I can teach you. Would that be alright love?"

I nod "y-yes"

He smiles and tells me what to do and then he kisses me again and I kiss back. We start making out passionately. At some point he moves me onto his lap and stands up whilst holding me. He walks us to the bedroom and sits us in the bed.

-
-
-
A/N: sorry but that's where it ends for here. Gotta have some suspense.