Prologue

"I'm not" – Karina

A girl who has a happy life used to have a happy life. Everyone respected her, idolize her. but it just went away when everyone knew what she did. The truth of her, "please trust me,"

"This is about me!" – Jeno
A boy who is forced to have a perfect life, not for him, but his family. He trying to run from his family. A rich boy, pretending his whole life, pretending to be happy, "for once...this is about me,"

"My first time having a guy that loves me back," – Ningning
A girl who wants a relationship, a perfect relationship. She's always in a toxic relationship. When a guy is kind to her, always helping her, she wants it. She becomes greedy, "he loves me back,"

"I want to be happy," – Jaemin
A boy gets abused by his father because his mother died. He is a school heartthrob, where everyone wants to date him, everyone has a crush on him. He wants to forget gets abuse by getting the attention of the school, "I don't feel anything,"

"everyone's left me," – Winter
A girl has a normal family, but her family died in the accident. She was the only person saved from the accident. She lived with her aunt, but everyday she always gets compared with her aunt's daughter, "I'm tired,"

"I got raped," – Giselle
A girl who is a popular student has a perfect score and a loving family. A life where everyone in the school envied. She has a boyfriend that just wants her to expose him, "why nobody trusts me?"

"Where are you when I needed you?" – Renjun
A boy getting bullied for trying to reveal the truth. He is a rich kid that loves to help people. He lives with his mom but his mom is busy working and always ignored him, leaving him alone. He shows his feeling by drawing, "I needed you, mom"

"Nobody can't fix me," – Haechan
A boy is always happy. He is a happy go lucky...at school, but at home, he is just a different guy. His parents were embarrassed by him and loves his brother more than him, be the second in everything, "I am broken,"