A few days later

Mira's pov

The next day I felt better. I had my two normal gifts now. I was happy that I couldn't hear things a mile away. Little did I know I had my cousins gift too, shape shifting.

I went down to breakfast when Camilo called me. "Hey Mira?" Cami said. He sounded worried. I turned around."Yes?" I said. "I- have you looked at mine and your doors yet?" I shook my head.

He pointed to my door, then his. I saw  that my door had changed. Instead of the one I had before mine had Camis. "W-what happened?" I stuttered.

Cami shrugged. I hiccuped, turning into Pepa. He looked at me. "You have my gift!" He exclaimed and I shushed him. It was too late, Doll had already heard. When she came she saw me as Pepa and cami. "WHAT THE FRICK!" Doll yelled.

Doll pov

When I saw that cami and Mira were standing Mira's door, I saw that Mira was Pepa. A light sprinkle had appeared over her head when she started crying. "Hey it's ok Mira. It's not your fault. You care for her." I said. I called Pepa over.

When she saw Mira she was whispering something in her ear. The rain over her head went away. "That's it. Clear skies, clear skies." Pepa was caressing Mira's hair so she feels better.