Family reunion part1

Mirabels pov

When Bruno came back I was happy. I was happy because I haven't seen him when I was five and it my ceremony. When me and Camilo found out we were siblings we were surprised yet happy.

When we found out, mine and his doors had merged together. When we went to my room we saw that our doors had me and Camilo back to back.

Camilo was in half of shape shifting and me having fire in my hands. I opened the door and we both went in. Our room was split in half. On my half I had a targets so can practice my fire aim.
On his half of was pictures of everyone in the Encanto. When we got out we hugged each other. Cami put a kiss on my cheek and went to bed smirking. I laughed, knowing that he cared about me. I followed suit as Camilo and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabelas pov

I went to find Mira sleeping in her bed. She looks so cute sleeping. I thought. I wish I had been nicer to her when she didn't have a gift. I was disturbed from my thinking by her waking up.

"Isa?" Mira said, sleepy. I looked at the clock. 5:31am. I looked at her with look of care. "Go back to bed Mira." She shook her head. She got up and felt something in her leg crack. "Gah!!" She yelled. I catched her before she fell. I went and put her on her bed. "Mami!" I yelled. I heard Mira whimper as she put weight onto it. I made a cast out of vines and wrapped it around her leg.

Mirabels pov

My leg hurt as I put weight on it. I let out a small whimper of pain when I put too much on it. Little did I know I could heal myself by putting my hand over if and being the pain back. (Not Julieta gift). I put my hand over it to numb the pain. When I took my hand off, the pain disappeared. Huh? I thought. I started walking around my room when I put my hand over my leg.