Family Reunion part 2

Julieta pov

I was cooking lunch when I heard isa yell. "Mami!" Isa yelled. I went to Mira's room only to the doors of Camilo and Mira's merged. "Come in!" Isa yelled. I found Mira on her bed crying. "Mira!" I yelled. I ran past Isa and went to her. When I was with Mira she was humming.

Can't keep down the unspoken invisible pain
Always on a miracle, a miracle
Always wanted for more
Always walking alone
Like I'm still at that door longing shine like all of you shine

She then started crying again. I went to get Dolores. I knew Mira had something stuck in her head. "Dolores?" I said, at her room. "Yea?" She called out. "Would you mind coming with me to Mira's room?" I said, "Its no problem. I can hear her crying anyway." She said back. She went out and came with me.

Isas pov

I watched as Mira crying on her bed. I saw that she kept her hand on her leg, as if trying to numb the pain and bring it back. I kept hearing something crack then heal, crack then heal. Dolores came back with mami. "What's Mira doing?" Dol asked. "She's-she's cracking her knee then healing it. That's her new gift apparently." I said, shrugging.

I could see that dol was processing it. Once she did she went to Mira. Dol removed her hand off. She saw that she was bleeding. "What were you doing Mira?" Dol asked, concerned. "Oh just healing and breaking my leg repeatedly." Mira said cooly.

Dols pov

When Mira said that I started crying. How, how in the world can she say that so, so coolly. Mira looked at me. "Oh! I didn't mean to make you cry. I didn't mean to say so.... What's the word?" She said. "Calmly?" Isa inquired. Mira nodded her head. Slowly, slowly yet surely, she had a cloud over her head. It was a small one. "Is it raining in here?" I asked.

Mira looked up. "Shoot. I have Pepas gift again. Clear skies, clear skies." Mira said. The cloud disappeared and was replaced by a rainbow. She looked at me. "I'm not happy by doing that. Heh, I'm happy because you guys actually care about me."

Camilo pov

I was fast asleep when I heard Mira said something. "I'm not happy by doing that. Heh, I'm happy because you guys actually care about me." She said. I woke up. "M-Mira?" I said sleepily. She looked at me. "Hey Cami." She said. I noticed the rainbow over her head. "You have my moms gift again."  I said. "Don't remind me." She muttered. She had rain over her head again. "Mira! I didn't mean it like that!" I said, alarmed. Mira looked at me with a death glare so bad that I shrunk on my bed.

"I knew that Cami. I was just playing with you." She laughed. She double pranked me again I thought. She's like me!

Mira's pov

I lifted my leg up again. I was trying to see if I can get a feel of it being cracked. I put my hand over it. My mom, sister, and brother all watched me. I jumped up. I laughed, spinning on my leg. "My leg healed!" I said, joyed that it healed.

Mami looked at me. "H-how did it heal?" She said. Even Harry isn't this thick I thought. "Like Isa said, it's my new gift. It's just tampered a bit different." I said. "So you have my gift?" Mami. I wish you were here Cousin. I thought again. Suddenly a flash light appeared and my Cousin from another mother came. "Harry!" I said.

I jumped on him, making him fall. He starts laughing. "Hey Mira. Good to see you still remember me." Harry said. My mom, brother, sister, and tia all looked at me and him. "Oh. This is my cousin from another mother Harry, and Harry this my sister Isabela, my newfound brother Camilo, my mom Julieta, and my aunt Pepa." Harry looked at each of my family members before turning back to me."The amazing Madrigals. Can't believe I'm related to them. Especially Mira."

I shot Harry my most deadliest glare. He can't flatter me if he doesn't know how to flatter people. My sister was the first to speak. "You're our cousin?" Isabela asked. "Yes. Well no. I'm only Mira's cousin i guess." I shook my head. This boy gets thicker everyday, does he? "You're OUR cousin Thickhead."

Harry put his hand to his heart. "Oh! So rude from my beautiful cousin." He said, smirking. "Still a thickhead though. What would Hermione say about that huh? That you don't do your homework? And what about Ron, your best mate, who has a strange obsession with chicken. And, and, your crush Cho Chang." And like that Hermione, Ron, and Cho came. "Mione!" I yelled.

I sprinted to Mione as fast as I can to her. She ducked but I tackled her to the ground. "M-Mira! I'm glad to see you but I can't breath!" Hermione said. I got off her but hugged her again. "Mione, Ron, and Cho this is part of me and Harry's family. Pepa, my aunt. Julieta, my mom. Isabela, my sister. Camilo, my brother. And last but not least, Dolores, my cousin." They said hi to all of them when someone tapped my shoulder. "Oh! And this is my papi, Bruno."

Bruno waved. "Dinner!" My Abuela called. "Let's go. Dinners ready." I said, getting out of my room. We all went down stairs. Casita had made extra space at the table for Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Cho. Cho sat next to Harry. I sat next Camilo and Ron. And Hermione was sitting next my dad Bruno. Abuela noticed the extra people and asked me who they were.

"Agustin, Antonio, Felix, Abuela, Luisa, Camilo, Dolores, Isabela, bruno, and Julieta this is Harry Madrigal Thickhead Potter, Ronald Bulius Ron Weasley, Hermione Jean Mione Granger, and Cho Chang. Cho, Mione, ron, and Harry this is my family." I said, pointing to each member. "Why did you call Harry Thickhead?" Mami asked. "Because he is a thickhead. You should see him in their world." I said, smirking. "Don't diss me Mira." Harry whined.

"Thickhead!" I said. "Let's eat then we finish this." Harry said. "Oh we will Thickhead." Ron laughed. "Who's side are you on Ron!" Me and Harry yelled. He points at me. "Yes! He chose me over his best mate."