Chapter Twelve: New Friends

A Week Later

It was now friday evening, and per usual, Leaf was over. It was the twins thirteenth birthday, so one of Leah and Lara's friends was over. Jenna was a kind of shy girl, but outgoing once she got used to you.

Ash and Serena had never met her parents in person, just over the phone. Whenever the girls would stay at Jenna's house Alex or Ashley would pick them up. Jenna was staying over for the night, and her mom would come get her in the morning.

Currently, the girls were watching movies in the living room. Serena leaned against the wall, looking into the room.

She sighed and stared at her two kids. "Why does time have to go by so quickly..."

Serena was startled from an arm wrapping around her waist. She already knew who it was, and turned her head to kiss him. They kissed softly, and Ash smiled.

"They grow up far too fast." He whispered into her ear.

"Yes they do..." She whispered back.

Later on that evening, Selene had joined the girls group. Of course that wasn't a problem for them, as it might be for other people. Selene wasn't a bother at all.

However there was one bother, or two, so to speak. Their brothers. The two had devised many different schemes to annoy or scare the girls. From simple stuff, like putting jalapenos in their food, to knocking on their window in the middle of the night.

They had gotten them pretty damn good many times. But after a few different pranks, the girls started to catch on. They started to become more aware of their surroundings.

Hours later, the girls decided they had enough, and went to bed.

In The Morning, With Jenna's Mom

She was very confused. Jenna had given her the correct address, right?

She couldn't believe who's house she was outside of. She was about to text her daughter to tell her that she had arrived, but Jenna and the two other girls walked out. Closely followed by Serena.

The group walked outside the gate, and the three girls said their goodbyes. Leah and Lara had to get ready for their competitions.

As Jenna got into the passenger seat of the car, she said, "Thanks for letting me come over Mrs. Ketchum."

"No problem sweetheart." Serena replied.

Serena walked around to the driver side to chat with Jenna's mother. Her mother's heart was beating fast.

Her daughter was best friends with her idol's daughters.

"Hi, I'm Serena. I don't think we've met yet." Serena greeted with a smile.

She was still in shock. "This is so unreal...oh. I'm so sorry. My name is Liz."

"It's nice to finally meet you. I've been wanting to chat with you for a while now." Serena said.

"Really? Me?" Liz asked.

Serena laughed. "Well I think it would be kinda weird that we didn't even get to know each other when our kiddos are great friends."

Liz smiled. "You're right. Again, I'm so sorry, it's just that I am such a huge fan. It feels like a dream come true."

Serena chuckled. "Well you're not dreaming. And now you're a friend."

The two exchanged phone numbers, and arranged to meet the next day.

Sorry for the short chapter