Chapter One: A Peaceful Saturday

Today is just an ordinary Saturday for them.

Ashley has his girlfriend Leaf over, Alex is working on assignments from school. He wants to take over for professor Oak (Gary Oak) when he is older, so he takes online classes. Selene is playing in the backyard, Leah is practicing her routine for the upcoming rookie class performance, Lara is baking something like she always does on Saturdays, and Serena and Ash are relaxing on the couch.

Ash loves to tease Ashley about his girlfriend in front of her. Those conversations generally went along the lines of:

"You got leaf over, huh? No funny business!" Ash would tease.

"Dad, not now!" He would respond turning bright red.

Ash and Serena had caught them making out quite a few times. It's not like they cared or anything. They just love embarrassing him.

Their childrens' Pokèmon:
Ashley has a pikachu, a greninja, a charizard, a pidgeot, and a Chesnaut. Alex has a Sceptile and a Talonflame, Leah has a Braixen, a jolteon, and a Slurrpuff, and Lara has a Sylveon. Selene obviously has none at the moment.

Ashley is an exceptional battler. He wins pretty much every time he battles and has already won the Kalos league. In fact, he humiliated his opponent by making him think that he was a weak trainer. Then, he obliterated him with a thunderbolt from pikachu. He is the only one besides his father who can use the bond-phenomenon. He and leaf met at the same summer camp in kanto (now run by Gary). Leaf is Gary and Dawn's daughter.

Alex isn't really into battling like his older brother and father. However, he could battle quite well actually. He could smoke the average trainer, but its not really his thing. He wants to become a Professor.

Leah wants to be the Kalos Queen. She is an excellent performer, but she never really wanted to do showcases until recently. They fly over to Kalos to go to the performances and such. The one she was preparing for would be her third rookie class performance. If she won, she then could move on to the Master class.

Lara wants to open her own bakery as she is extremely good at cooking and baking.

Selene is only seven, so her goals are still developing.

With Ash and Serena

"It has been a long and tiring day." Ash said as he sat down on the living room couch.

"Ash, its 3 o'clock and a saturday. You have literally done nothing." She replied slightly annoyed at her husband's whining.

"Yeah I have!" Ash responded.

"Name one thing you have done today that makes you worthy of relaxing." She said with a smug look on her face.

"I-" Ash started to say right as he got cut off by his daughter Lara.

"The cookies are ready!" she announced.

"I'll let it slide this time, young man." Serena said jokingly.

"Thanks mom." Ash replied in a sarcastic tone.

They walked into the kitchen, only to be greeted by the smell of delicious cookies.

As I mentioned earlier, Lara had a talent for baking. She has won 5 baking championships in the past year.

"They smell so good, so delicious, so-" Ash was once again cut off my his daughter.

"Not so fast mister. Last time I made cookies you ate almost all of them. So I made you your own cookies." She said scolding him like a child.

"I did not!" He defended

"Then explain why of the 50 cookies I baked, only 29 of them were left?" She asked.

"Dad, you ate 21 of the cookies last time?" Leah said slightly angry.

They hadn't noticed, but Selene had joined them.

"That wasn't very nice daddy!" She said.

"Maybe I did, maybe I- ok yes I did. And wow, you look like your mother when she's angry." Ash admitted.

"Hmph." Leah puffed.

They all ate the amazing cookies.

"Hey uh, where's my clone?" Ash said.

"He's in his room. Or, well that's the last place I saw him. If he's not there then Arceus knows what he is doing." Their other son Alex said.

You see, Ashley had a thing for not being home for a few days every once in a while. As long as he wasn't doing drugs or getting arrested then he was fine.

Ash walked upstairs to his son's  room and knocked.

"Whatcha doin'?" He asked.

He heard something move around a bit.

"Uhhhh, watching a movie....?" he said not so sure of what to say.

"Sure you are, can I come in? I have a surprise." Ash lied.

"Yeah." Ashley said.

Ash opened the door, and the familiar sight of Leaf's minimal lipstick on his son's neck and a bit on his lips hit him. Leaf wore little to no make-up. She just didn't need it.

"Having fun, I see?" Ash teased.

"Stop teasing. I know you only tease because mom won't give you any." Ashley retorted.

"That's not true!" His mother, who seemingly appeared out of nowhere said.

"Yeah, that's not true!" Ash said.

"Oh my Arceus I know where this is heading, please don't start talking about what happens when you guys are alone. I have a nice girl here who doesn't need your corruption." Ashley said.

As Alex walked by, he mumbled:
"It's not like anything happens anyway."

Serena turned red. Leaf giggled. Leah giggled. Ashley died from laughter. And Ash was turning red from embarrassment.