𝟎. 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı

↳ currently playing ;;

[checkmate] - [conan gray]

0:56 ——•———————— 3:26

↺ << ll >> ⋮≡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

up next ;;

[brutal] - [olivia rodrigo]

[devil town] - [cavetown]

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 look like shit."

"Well, it's nice to see you too, boss."

Dai Young stared scrutinizingly at the boy before her. Thomas Redfield, who had been rendered unrecognisable from his time in Canyon Academy for Boys. He no longer wore his many piercings, and his fingernails were completely clean of the black polish he had sported before he left.

His new clothes, god, she wanted to wash her eyes out with bleach. Let it be known that no member of the clairvoyant club should ever wear fancy private school uniforms in her presence. Was death by schoolboy shorts a thing? It was about to be.

Three months. Not much had happened while he had been gone, though not much would've happened even if he hadn't been sent off to down under. Cloverleaf was boring that way. 

The most that had happened was the recruitment of a new member for the clairvoyant club, a scrawny looking boy named Axel Capulet. Unfortunately for Dai, she had been unable to find a replacement palm reader, and business had been nonexistent anyway, so it didn't really matter.

This wasn't to say that she minded him being back. Sure, Thomas Redfield was an arsehole who probably kissed himself in the mirror every morning, and okay, maybe he was also a con-man who took advantage of his good looks to lure in teenagers of all pronouns, and yes, he was also incredibly irritating, and enjoyed mocking her name–wait, where was she?

Oh, yes. She was—what's the word—glad that he was back. Maybe. Ah, who was she kidding.

"C'mon," She tugged at his suitcase, tossing it onto the back of Lavinia's car. "Still don't know why you couldn't get your own car. You're rich."

"Eh. Licence got revoked."

"How did—you know what? I don't even want to know."

"Wise choice."

The old jeep belonged to her aunt, who had warned her to drive carefully, given her previous experiences with cars. Let's just say it involved a BMW, a pool, and a really bad scar.