𝟏𝟕. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐞

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı

↳ currently playing ;;

[american pie] - [don mclean]

0:56 ——•———————— 3:26

↺ << ll >> ⋮≡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

up next ;;

[...] - [...]

club rules

#24: everyone in the clairvoyant club is equal and respected, it is a safe environment that welcomes diversity 

𝐃𝐀𝐈 𝐀𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓.

She looked around, and her tense shoulders dropped—she wasn't alone.

Valentine was sprawled out next to her, their arms tangled. Her hair was tied in satin, but a few brown curls escaped from their bonds and framed her delicately featured face.

To Dai's left was Rue, who was curled into a child's pose and cupping her elbows with her hands. Phillip, who lay with arms folded over a stack of pillows, lightly humming in their sleep. Thomas, who had rolled out of his sleeping bag and-was that Axel?

She stifled a laugh. Axel lay on his back, with one hand lightly grazing Thomas' cheek, and in his other arm cradled the pineapple Thomas had bought out of pure, petty spite.

"Gay," She whispered, and flicked her wrist down at him.

Morning air filtered through the windows. Mist sparkled around the tree by her bookcase. She was calmer now. See? Anxiety was nothing. Dai looked down at her blankets to find a rainbow reflected across her arm.

She spotted herself in the mirror across the room.

"Homo," She told her reflection.

And she stood to find Loverboy.

★━━━━━━ ✦ ✧ ★✮☆ ☾☽ ━━━━━━★

"Mondays SUCK." Axel bemoaned the next day. He tugged on Thomas' sleeve. "Agree with me, fools!"

Thomas socked him over the head with his papers. "You SUCK."

"Stop," Dai commanded. "Thomas, those are important papers. Don't use them to hit Axel-"