𝟔. 𝐨𝐨𝐡, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐲

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı

↳ currently playing ;;

[good old-fashioned lover boy] - [queen]

0:56 ——•———————— 3:26

↺ << ll >> ⋮≡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

up next ;;

[gorgeous] - [taylor swift]

club rules

#6: do not entangle with our clients' personal lives—it is crucial to remain impartial

"𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 you lost it here?" The receptionist asked once more.

"Positive." Valentine told her. "I must've dropped it somewhere. Can you check again?"

"We'll try. Can you recall what it looks like? Its contents?"

"Uh, hot pink, with a heart shaped key ring. About five hundred dollars inside, a credit card, um-two pictures, one is a polaroid of me and my best friend, who's gorgeous, the other one is a picture of six people with cokes, it's a group selfie and we all look like we're high-"

Valentine thoughtfully scratched the side of her head. "Oh, and my driver's licence. I look really hot in it."

"We'll look for it." The lady sounded like she was trying to keep it together and not burst out in giggles. "Thank you for calling, have a nice day."

Valentine grimaced as she turned off her phone and stuffed it into her purse.

"They said they'll try," She said, disappointed. "Should've kept another copy of that selfie. It was gold."

"You kept that?" Thomas sipped from his mug. "That was like almost a month ago."

"It was for sentimental reasons, Thomas," Valentine reached over to flick his forehead. He dodged. "Not that you'd understand."

"I get sentimental sometimes," He defended. "Sometimes I get emotional over good coffee."

"Don't we all?"

★━━━━━━ ✦ ✧ ★✮☆ ☾☽ ━━━━━━★

Phillip Johanssen was never one to break the rules.

They just weren't the type. Let Dai and Thomas do all the badassery of the world. They were more than enough.

Pip would sit back and quietly enjoy a hot chocolate as they drank from goblets containing the tears of their enemies entrenched from their bodies as their bones were crushed.