𝟏𝟒. 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧?

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı

↳ currently playing ;;

[feel better] - [penelope scott]

0:56 ——•———————— 3:26

↺ << ll >> ⋮≡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

up next ;;

[...] - [...]

club rules

#10: if a club member is hurt in any way and needs cheering up, the entire club must drop whatever they're doing to help them

TWO DAYS AGO

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄."

"Emotionally blackmail!" Nevaeh declared, feigning offence. "I shan't relinquish my waffle, go get your own."

"BETRAYAL. FROM MY OWN GIRLFRIEND." Cody lay on the cafe's plush sofa, which was pushed against the wall, and covered her face with a napkin mournfully. "I'M DEVASTATED."

"Sure you are. I'm trying to prepare my food critic's voice," The girl devoured a forkful of syrup drenched waffle. "I'm practising. For Monday."

"Lucky. Still can't believe you got the sweetest deal ever. You get to eat pastries and it counts as an extracurricular activity? The system's broken."

"It's community service," Nevaeh corrected. "Besides, it's not that sweet of a deal. The Johnsons are like disappointment in cookie form."

"What do you mean?"

"Every single year," Nevaeh swallowed. "They use raisins instead of chocolate chips."

Cody looked so horrified by this Nevaeh might as well had whipped out a boombox and started stripping.

"No," She whispered. "There's like, a special place in hell for people who do that!"

"Right?" Nevaeh polished off the last quarter of waffle on her plate. She held a fork to her upper lip, miming a moustache. "Okay, I want your honest opinion on my Gordon Ramsay impression. Ready?"

"I don't think Gordon Ramsey has a moustache-"

"Unimportant!" Nevaeh cleared her throat. "Okay, here goes."

"Where's. The. LAMB SAUCE?" She roared.

"Nice. Could use a little more angry British man though."

"WHERE'S THE LAMB SAUUUUUUUUCE?" She yelled, getting into character. No wonder she was chair of the drama club.