𝟗. 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 *𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬*

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı

↳ currently playing ;;

[don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious] - [parks and recreation]

0:56 ——•———————— 3:26

↺ << ll >> ⋮≡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

up next ;;

[...] - [...]

club rules

#25: pineapple on pizza is negotiated on a case-by-case basis.

"𝐎𝐎𝐇, 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐎𝐘," Valentine hummed the familiar tune as she strolled through the pet food aisle

"𝐎𝐎𝐇, 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐎𝐘," Valentine hummed the familiar tune as she strolled through the pet food aisle. The club had planned to spend their day off dedicating their efforts to Loverboy, whom Valentine suspected was secretly an angel reincarnated.

Not only was he too adorable to be true, he never scratched the furniture (too badly), understood the word 'no', and purred appreciatively to anyone who petted him. Anyone who disliked cats needed to take notes.

Pip made a nutrition chart for the grey feline and went with Rue to the library to check out some books on cat psychology. (Dai refused to let them spend any unnecessary money on books for Loverboy, no matter how cute he was)

Dai and Thomas were tasked with the job of building Loverboy a nice cat bed from scratch (Lavinia gave them permission to tear down their old moth-eaten sofa). Axel wasn't allowed to participate in the construction due to his injuries, but was there for good old-fashioned moral support.

(Dai had yelled at him for getting hit by a bike and did the proper first aid procedures—then yelled at Thomas for not doing them) (it was not pretty)

And Valentine, being more financially stable than the rest (any of them), had volunteered to buy all the things needed.

"Whatcha doing tonight? Hey boy," Val tossed another box into her cart and it slid backwards, almost squashing the Pocky biscuits she'd gotten. (Yes, she was supposed to go shopping for Loverboy, but perhaps you don't know how shopping works?)

She grabbed it and inspected the label.

"Wrong brand," She muttered, correcting her mistake by setting it back on the shelf and hunting for the right one. Huh. What was it again?

She searched for the list she was supposed to be following, but her pockets were filled with mini nail polish bottles, chapsticks, keyrings, and spare change. Impossible.

No matter, Valentine pulled up her phone and sent Pip a quick text.

No matter at all.

★━━━━━━ ✦ ✧ ★✮☆ ☾☽ ━━━━━━★