An Accidental Discovery *SLIGHTLY GRAPHIC*

The memory haunted me and I shook away the pain. I still had burns on my arms from when I tried to put out the fire and collapsed into the flames. I had had dreams of that night every day since she was taken.

The only thing was that the last image I dreamt was the pierce of green eyes and Joy shouting my name, “Goku!”

I got up and walked around my quiet house. Gohan was, again, with Chi-Chi.

Ever since Joy’s disappearance, I had let all communication with Chi-Chi die. That had been what separated us before she left and I hoped my indifference to her would reunite us.

I went outside and did a quick sweep of the area again. Nothing. I sighed and landed back at my house.

An image of Desi flashed through my mind. “No!” I whispered. I pushed the idea of her being tied up and tested on far away from my mind, but it made me sick.

I decided to go hang out at the Lookout. There was nothing here for me, in this cold and empty house.

On my way to Kami’s, I heard screaming coming from a nearby city.

“Help!”

I flew down and was immediately covered with blood that wasn’t mine. I looked around and saw a torso laying in front of me, spurting blood. The lower half was a few feet away, completely detached. I choked back a scream. There had to have been a bomb that went off or something!

“Ohhohoho! We meet again, Son Goku!” I looked up and saw pink long hair.

“Lucy?” She smirked and licked blood off her hands. “Did you do all this!?” She nodded. I slowly stepped to her.

“Oh, I would not do that.” She stuck out a hand. I was immediately hit with a piercing pain in my stomach. How? She hadn’t even touched me. Vectors!! I grunted and felt a heavy weight that pushed me to my knees and I fell victim to it.

She walked to me and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up. “Stay away from Desi.” I blinked. “Oh and if you’re going to come after me, leave everyone else out of it!” Her eyes seemed a bit sad but she turned abruptly, causing me to fall face first to the ground.

“Desi!” She screamed. My breath caught in my throat and I saw the small athletic girl come running from behind a car. She had tears in her eyes and blood splatter on her clothes. Our eyes met and I tried to smile. She just looked away, avoiding my gaze. Weird…

“Yes, Lucy?” She whispered. Lucy gestured her head away and Desi and her began to walk in that direction.

They’re leaving! I tried to stand but my body was in an uproar of protests. “No! I can’t just let you walk away after everything you’ve done!”

“Desi?” She nodded. “Test out your new abilities.” The young girls face paled almost instantly.

“No!”

Lucy laughed. “Sweet heart, you started this massacre. You ripped off that man’s hands because he touched you. I just finished off the rest.”

Desi went pale and turned away, in objection. “I won’t hurt him!”

“Kill him or I will.” Lucy smirked as Desi opened her mouth to object. “Too late!” Lucy turned, charging at me.