Chapter 4

Nakabposh went to kaal lok. He was carefully inspecting Kaal Lok when he heard
"Are jaldi chalo murkh hume uss ladki ko uss nayab heere (diamond) lene ke liye bhejna hai. Uss heere ko bhayrani ko dene ke baad mai unka priy (close) ban jaunga aur wah mujhe koi ucch pad degi apni sena mein" spoke a tall soldier dreamingly "ji" replied other soldier who was following the other one
"ladki, nayab heera ?! yeh kya hai mujhe inka picha karke pata lagana hoga" poved nakabposh
[the soldiers entered a dark chamber where a girl was lying on the floor like lifelessly. Nakabposh hid behing the pillar assuring himself not to get trapped.]
Soldier 1: uthao iss ladkii ko
soldier 2 took a bucket full of cold water and poured it on the girl's face and body. The girl got up in a jerk and started shivering as she was wearing very thin clothes and was feeling very cold because of the water.
"a...ab...ky....kya...c.ch..chahiye t..tum...lo..log..o...ko ?" said the girl with flaming eyes but shivering
[note: dev didn't saw the girl's face as she was turning her back to him]
"nayab heere ke baare mein toh suna hoga, uske zariye humari bhayrani aur bhi shakstishaali ban jaayegi. Isiliye woh heera tumhe lana hoga aur agar tumne nahi kiya toh pehle – tumhe anjaam pata hai aur dusra – tumhe jo yeh apni zindagi jeene ka shauk hai na woh humesha ke liye band ho jaayega. Aur ha khabardaar agar kisiko tumhare baare mein pata chala toh aur tumne bhagne ki koshish ki toh, yeh kangan (holding her wrist which has two silver bracelets looking like handcuffs) ke zariye mai tumhe iss duniya ke kisi kone se dhundh nikalunga" he left her wrist and left the room with attitude
The girl started crying helplessly falling on her knees. She shouted and cried as much loud as she can then wiper her tears gathered all courage and snapped her fingers. She turned into a black avatar hiding her face with a black scarf.
Nakabposh pov "yeh ladki bohot torture seh rahi hai, mujhe isse iss narak se bachana hi hoga aur toh aur isse uss nayab heere ko chori karne se rokna bhi hoga"
Nakabposh followed the girl and went to a hall in another planet of course, there his eyes started to shine with the brightness with the diamond twinkling right between the hall. It was blue in colour. Just then he saw that the girl was ready to steal the diamond. The moment she kept her hand on the diamond, he grabbed her hand in a way that he would not let her hand and the diamond go.

Tu dil mein hai
Tu saanson mein basa
Yeh silsiley
Ho jaane de zaraaa

Hone lage hai

Hone lage... Yeh silsiley...
Aankhon ke Aankhon ke
Yeh silsiley
Silsiley..silsiley..silsiley..
Aankhon ke
Silsiley..silsiley..silsiley..
Aankhon ke
Silsiley..silsiley..silsiley..
Hone lage hain
Yeh silsiley aankhon ke....
Hone lage hain...
Yeh silsiley aankhon ke

"Yeh kaun hai?" the girl thought. Nakabposh beated the ground and flipped another side while holding her hand and twisted her round while taking the diamond. The girl snatched the diamond from his hand and pushed him towards the wall but nakabposh landed on the floor on his right knee and hand after pushing the wall hard. The girl looked at the diamond and then at nakabposh, suddenly she ran towards him and before giving him a scope of attacking she jumped off from ground. She helped herself by putting her one leg on his chest and then pushing off the side wall, at last she was holding a pattern wall and hanging there. Next moment someone grabbed her hand from back, yes it was nakabposh. He dragged her to the corridor, but she tried to run. Nakabposh grabbed her shoulder pulled her back and turned her but while turning she removed his mask and then he locked her face to the wall with his fingers. With a jerk he removes her mask off. He saw two beautiful eyes twinkling at him with nervousness, curiosity and angriness. She was breathing very hardly after this hurdle.
"Dekho mer..." before nakabposh start to speak she pushed him away and he fell down on the ground. She used the staircase and ran downstairs but saw nakabposh in front of her. She looked around and saw sword on the wall, took it and started attacking nakabposh. First was missed, second was missed but the third was close as another sword was blocking the way of her sword. That sword was held by nakabposh himself to protect himself from the continuous and deadly attacks. Nakabposh was facing difficulty in blocking her sword as she was applying all her force to attack him. He pushed away her sword with great force which made her roll in the air. She got removed from her black shrug she was wearing and was left in only a thin fit black legging and a black top along with her long brown hairs open. She fumed in anger and started fighting with Nakabposh. But Nakabposh heard few guards coming so he twisted her with one hand closed her mouth and with other snatched the diamond kept it in its place and snapped his fingers and teleported erasing everyone's memory. He teleported to his room along with the girl. With the sudden change in situation both of them lost their balance and fell on Dev's bed. The girl was on the top of Dev. Both of them had their eye locked for few secs. It was broken by the Dev "kaun ho tum?" asking her looking straight in her eyes and exchanging breath with her. She realized the position and stood up.
"kaa...kaun ho tum aur tumhari himmat kaisi hui mujhe yaha lane ki huh?!" just then she looked around and saw the beautiful room where she was standing. "yeh kaksh (room) kitna sundar hai !" wondered the girl "Ha hai toh lekin pehle yeh batao tum maafi mera matlab hai aap hai kaun aur uss andheri kamre mein tum bandi kyun thi ?" nakabposh asked her while transforming himself in normal clothes.
The girl was silent and looking with a confused look towards him.
"Dekhiye aap mujhpe bharosa kar sakti hai mera naam Dev hai aur mai accha aur sacchai ka rakshak baalveer hun" said Dev making her realize that she is safe
The girl was still silent and with a emotional look she showed her bracelets which were not less than handcuffs for her. Dev realized and remembered the words of the soldier 1. Yes, the handcuffs were may be used to track her if she tried to runs away. Dev hold her wrist gently and broke the bracelets with his hands and then burnt them in ashes. The girl was relieved. "Paani milega kya?" she asked with hope. "Yeh lijiye" Dev said while making her sit on the bed and offering her a glass of water. She drank the full glass of water in one go as if she was thirsty from very long.
{ https://youtu.be/O7u7kYMOggI } link for the song
{ https://youtu.be/aRdHXMuTjv8  } link for the scene actually it's a sidneet scene but I have made it a debanya first meeting in my book with few changes.

TBC.............