CHAPTER 11

In Veer Lok,
Meher: pari ma pls ek baar ke liye dharti pe jaane do
Baalpari: nahi hum aapko ijazat nhi de sakte baalsakhi. aapki jaan pe khatra ho sakta hai.
Meher: ha toh mere saath baalveer jayega na plsss 🥺
Baalpari: nahi (sternly denies)

From past 1 hr meher is trying her best to get permission from Baalpari to go on the Earth just to visit her home. Though she knows nothing is there anymore but still she wants to see her home in which she spent her childhood, in which her family's memories lie.

"Baalpari" calls Shaurya as he enter the royal garden. 
"Kya baat hai Shaurya aap yaha?" asked baalpari with a tensed look. 
"Hume baalveer ke uttradhikari ke baare mein pata chal gaya, woh Dharti pe mumbai naam ke seher mein milega. Lekin uski satik jagah ke liye hume Pari Tara ko jagrit karna padega." said Shaurya.

"Lekin Shaurya Pari Tara ko jagrit karna bhot hi kathin hai. Hum jab tak koi upay nikalte hai tab tak pariyon ko mumbai mein uttradhikari ke khoj mein bhejte hai." decided Baalpari. 
"Ek min kya hume koi batayaga ki yaha kya chal rha hai, yeh uttradhikari waghera kya hai sab?" asked Meher as she wasn't able to understand what they were talking about.

"Shaurya aap Meher ko bataiye hum tab tak Pariyon ko soochit karke aate hai." said Baalpari.
"Ji baalpari" said Shaurya. Next Shaurya explained why there was a need of Uttradhikari and what were they talking about. Meher was shocked listening this so she went to search for Dev to talk with him regarding this matter.

In Kaal Lok,

Timnasa is in a dark cave. As she goes deeper a yellow beam of light pierces through the darkness. 
"Kya baat hai Timnasa ? Wapas shaktiyan lene aayi ho? Lekin tum apni maut se kaise ladogi Timnasa?" spoke a creature making Timnasa flinch. 

"apni aaukat yaad rakho Sarvkaal" screamed Timnasa. Taking a deep breathe she continued 
"Sarvkaal mujhe tumhari shaktiyaan chahiye Baalveer ke astitva ko jad se mitane ke liye. Agar mai apne maksad mein kamyab nahi ho paayi, tum apni aazadi ke sapne dekhna bhool jao." she said with extreme calmness but in a tone of stating a fact.

Sarvkaal : He has been in capture of Timnasa since the day she ascended the throne

Sarvkaal : He has been in capture of Timnasa since the day she ascended the throne. He can assess the future and destiny (sarvgyata). He is one of the most powerful sources or you can say form of energy in this universe. He is talented in controlling all the 5 elements of the nature. Nobody in Kaal Lok knows about his existence. He is worshipped by Kaal Lok citizens and they assume him to be the supreme power of their dark realm.

TBC>>>