2. Favorite Chachu ka Introduction

"Gurudev, look at them!" Sita said endearingly while taking them inside. 

"I told you, Sita, on the very day you came here that in life everything happens for a reason and every action has an equal but opposite reaction. For the bad times that you have faced, you had and will have good times too and this is one of them. Now you should hurry along. The girls will be waiting" Maharishi Valmiki said.

"You were right these two are so beautiful," said Sita with only love for her kids and left the place 

Those children really came as miracles into Sita's life. Banished from her kingdom, banished from her family, banished from her love was all that she had known for the past 3 months. She had learned to hide her feelings lest they be compromised, hide her emotions because they can and will be used against her. She had learned that woes had to be dealt with by oneself only and not by the world because it couldn't be trusted.

Then came these kids. Innocent kids with no fault of theirs in a world so blissful but turned cruel and full of vice for their family. She just hopes that they'll survive at no cost mentally or physically. Looks like she had not anticipated the rollercoaster coming forth in the future...

As soon as she neared the ashram she saw a shadow of a familiar figure. No, two familiar figures and that person saw her as well.

Lalit Negi as Rajkumar Shatrughan-Minister of Finance and Foreign Affairs

"Bhabhi..." the prince now revealed as the Rajkumar Shatrughan of Ayodhya stuttered...a thing he wouldn't do but times changed him as situations did too.

"Who bhabhi? Rajkumar Shatrughan I am just an ordinary woman living here your sister-in-law will be somewhere else" said Sita in a flat monotone expressionless tone uncharacteristic of her to Shatru.

Shatrughan now down from his horse broke down crying muttering apologies. He was on the earth, helpless and pleading like he did during the exile. Sita too had lost her cold exterior after that display and the kids absolutely did not like their future-favorite Chachu in such a state. Sita kept the kids down and almost ran to comfort her ladla devar (A/N: Hindi for Beloved Brother-in-law)

"I am sorry Shatru. Seeing you here I just got reminded of the good times which a few people ruined" Sita said and hugged him pulling him up, assuring him that none of this was his fault.

"So what brings you here?" asked Sita in a much gentler tone. "Nothing Bhabhi...You know that I was in Kundināpura (A/N: A Fictional Kingdom, not Canon) to negotiate for an alliance...After I came back I heard of the blunder that occurred at home...that's why just came to convey my apologies" said Shatru, now with red, puffed-up eyes.

"Oh! You don't need to apologize. None of this is your fault. This was a mutual decision of your brother's and mine. Although, it does cost us a lot every day" Sita said.

Then came a whimper from our very own Vijayākshi and Mrityunjay, frustrated because they are not included in this conversation.

"Who are they?" asked Shatrughan, confused

"Well Prince they are your eldest niece and nephew," said Maharishi Valmiki, who had just entered the Ashram, completing his work along the riverbank.

"What...my who?" asked Shatru just to confirm and get answers for his reeling mind to be at peace.

"You heard that right Shatru. They are your eldest niece and nephew. They are blessings of Varun Dev and are not born from a lady's womb. Hence, I am still pregnant with Rām's biological children and they are still twins. They are born to kill a demon king named Lavanāsura and establish justice till the end of this age. Would you like to hold them?" Sita explained being concise along the way.

"What if I drop them Bhabhi?" asked Shatru scared.

"Nonsense, come on do it!" Sita said admonishingly

Then Shatru came and picked up the twins. Both of them were very upset that their Chachu was crying for something he didn't do. So they just hugged in a 'don't you ever cry like that' kind of way as they couldn't speak.

"Look Bhabhi they like me!" Shatru said childishly

After exchanging pleasantries and playing with the kids, Shatru left for the palace with his Bhabhi's blessings. He vowed that he will always protect those kids and be a father to them teaching them all that he knew.....

***

"Attention! Rajkumar Shatrughan is arriving at the palace" the front guards screamed causing a rush among the Kulvadhus of the palace towards the gate. Shrutkriti did his Aarti and welcomed him into the grand palace of Ayodhya.

"Welcome home again, Shatru!" said Rām albeit with fewer tears than last time.

"Thank you Bhaiya. I want the entire family to gather in the living room right now. There is something important that I would like to address." said Shatru in a determined formal tone.

After everybody had gathered in the now cold atmosphere of the living room. Ever since Sita left the entire palace had lost its life and now it only consisted of corpse-like humans trying not to burst into tears or kill themselves.

"What's the matter, Shatru?" asked Lakshman, cutting the awkward silence that had descended on everyone.

"Well Bhaiya, the scion of the Suryavanshis have taken birth. They are a pair of twins, a girl, and a boy. They have not taken birth from any womb as they are the blessings of Varun Dev to Rām Bhaiya and Bhabhi. Hence she is still pregnant with Bhaiya's biological children and they are still twins. They are born to kill a demon king named Lavanāsura and establish justice till the end of time with their siblings. Any questions?" said Shatru in a professional tone.

"What? Not born from any womb? Where were they found?" asked Rajmātā Kaushalya, shocked and confused.

"In the bank of the Sarayu Maa. On a pink and blue lotus. Here they are." said Shatru showing the lotuses in which the twins were born. He got them from Sita before leaving.

"Does Sita hold any grudge?" asked Rām

"No, she doesn't Bhaiya. She specifically told us not to blame ourselves and blame patriarchal norms instead and focus on changing them to make a safe place for all women" said Shatru

Shatru also said that none other than family members should know of this until the people stop treating women like disposable trash, garnering support from every member. Shatru also comforted Rām regarding the situation and everyone went to bed awaiting the new dawn.....

***

Phewwwww.....

This one was a long one...

Well sorry for the long wait on the update had class tests and the advent of final exams. Hence have been more of a reader than a writer.

Anyways I hope this long update makes up for it.

Please Vote and Comment

Bye

Your Loving Friend

Anuradha