5. The Teacher's Discovery

After the fateful conversation, the siblings posed a million questions. All questions were along the lines of Where were you? and What were you talking about? All of it was somehow covered though and now with all suspicions eroded, Jayā was having a normal day with her family. Completely normal, unrealistically normal. No Asurs, no nothing. Thinking these thoughts, she felt that something big is going to happen. "Jayā time for Lunch!" Her mother called. "Coming!" She said and set off to the kitchens.

Jayā's POV
Mother called me for Lunch. As I was eating, I kept on thinking about something, a vision that I saw yesterday. It was a vision of me with some shadow. I didn't know who it was but I had my suspicions because ever since then, I was someone was protecting me, so I suspected it was a God.

"Didi what are you thinking?" Aniruddha asked. Oh, my brother, always concerned about me. "Nothing important Ani, have your food then I will tell you." I pinched his cheeks because he just looked so cute. He just hugged and told me to feed him. I hugged him a bit, and with the eventual upturn of protests, fed all my siblings. Mother was also happy seeing her children happy. She also fed all of us a few bites each.

After Lunch finished, I knew I was in for a bit of another intense interrogation. I readied myself for a whole host of questions. Thinking these thoughts, I went to the living room.

Aniruddha's POV

Didi has been looking very worried since the past few days. Something is occupying her these days. She is about to turn two soon. I don't think she is very happy about that but I am. I will make her and Bhaiyya happy on their special day. Thinking all this, I ran to call my siblings to play. Maa readily agreed for all of us to go.

"Let's Go!" I said, a bit enthusiastic today as my Idol was about to come. I have always wanted to see him. Never had the courage to meet him upfront. He works for the soldiers here.

"What were you going to show us Ani?" Jayā Didi asked. "Come with me!" I said. Soon we reached a clearing and then me and my siblings climbed on a tree.

 Soon we reached a clearing and then me and my siblings climbed on a tree

Their View

Then we spotted the figure. He was tall, brazen, dusky and on a horse. We couldn't tell much about his expressions but we knew he looked in his own world and was determined to win against the whole coup of soldiers.

 We couldn't tell much about his expressions but we knew he looked in his own world and was determined to win against the whole coup of soldiers