7 - 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜

┌─────────❍─────────┐

"Ate... Ate his what?"

└─────────❍─────────┘

Ahh, yes. Leave it to me to dig my own grave.

It seemed I had forgotten that if there was something Miura senpai loved more than winning, it was entertainment. We, his juniors, were his first choice for its source.

Before I could even protest, I found myself trailing behind Gojo inside an optical store. Yes, we were buying sunglasses and this was the thing he needed my opinion on.

"(F/n)-chan~!," he enthusiastically called. "What do you think of this?"

I didn't know much about glasses. All I could tell was that it was rectangular and had a really dark shade. The shopkeeper, whom I assumed was someone Gojo knew, chuckled and propped her chin on her palm. "You didn't bring Geto-kun with you?"

Gojo's ears perked at the mention of his bestfriend. He gave the mirror a smug smile, flaunting his overflowing confidence. "Nope, he said he has to visit his parents. I brought another friend, though."

The shopkeeper's brows strung together in disbelief. "You have other friends?"

"How rude, Aiza-san." Gojo pouted despite not looking offended at all. He continued checking his reflection in the mirror, waving his hand and beckoning me to come closer. "(F/n)-chan, don't I look extremely gorgeous?"

"Self-awareness is a good trait to have, but so is sense of shame, Gojo-san," I sighed. Indeed, he looked good in those sunglasses, but a part of me thought he'd fit whatever he wears. Though I would be found dead rather than admitting that out loud. "But you look too mature with them. Maybe when you're a little older."

Yeah, I sucked at commenting in things irrelevant to my studies and Jujutsu. I didn't care, anyway. It wasn't like Gojo cared about my opinion. He probably just brought me along to ruin my weekend and get back on me for the group battle we had.

Must be it. Why would he even ask for me to accompany him in the first place? We weren't even particularly friendly towards each other.

"You think?" Gojo bobbed his head to the side, examining his reflection once more. To my surprise, he took off the sunglasses and put it back. "I see. Do you have any suggestions, then?"

Wha-

"Ah... Well, here," I stammered, handing him some random sunglasses with aviator frame, and gradient lenses. I didn't know how I looked at that moment, but I obviously wasn't calm. Contrary to what I expected, Gojo was being cooperative. He wasn't trying to poke fun nor being the usual asshole that he was.

But he could've asked the others to accompany him instead of asking me, right? There should be a reason.

Gojo stopped admiring his reflection in the round store mirror, and fumbled on his pockets for his wallet. He ever-so-casually took out a card and slid it on the counter. "Taking this one."