𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜: 𝙼𝚒𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚢𝚘

Warning:

This special chapter contains major spoilers (and would probably make sense only if you've read the other books in Saikyōverse).
Read at your own risk.

┌─────────❍─────────┐

"...what the fuck actually happened?"

└─────────❍─────────┘

Miura Clan, 1995

"I hate her, Nii-chan! She stole sensei away from me!"

Chihiro looked at his brother boredly. "Young Master Chiyo is throwing a tantrum, how unfit."

Little Chiyo proceeded to wail louder. "You're supposed to take my side!!"

"Whatever the problem is with your brother again, Chihiro?," the clan head's wife, their mother, snapped at the eldest son. "Why are you making your brother cry? Yuichiro! Look, your sons will soon take away ten years off my life!"

"Darling, why do they become only my sons when you're mad? You have your share of traits passed down to those boys, too," the clan head heartily laughed while soothing his wife. "Pray tell, why's our Chiyo being so whiny?"

"He's crying because Tsukumo sensei is joining the Inumaki clan fully to be with his wife and daughter," Chihiro stated with an underlying teasing tone in his voice. "Poor little Chi-"

"Phantom Illusion Technique: Waves," Chiyo muttered in between sobs. With that, the surroundings turned into a mess. Everything fell apart in a goey, wavy illusion. "I hate you, nii-san. I hate you!"

Childish as he was, Miura Chiyo was chosen to be the clan heir at an early age because of his exceptional talent and large reserve of cursed energy.

He used to be a weak child with a rather sickly body, but with the training of his instructor, he rose and was named one of the most promising heirs of the major clans.

However, they had one problem right now.

Their young heir was throwing a tantrum over the resignation of his most favored instructor: Tsukumo Keijiro.

"Chiyo, this problematic kid!," their distressed mother exclaimed while trying to steady her balance.

"Chiyo-sama."

In an instant, the mirage of melting colors disappeared in thin air. Chiyo's eyes widened upon hearing the familiar voice. It was none other than his favorite person. "Sensei!"