CHAPTER 16: XIAN'S COMEBACK

SHIN ELIAZER'S POV

Kasama si Lesha, si mama, si butler Jong at ang mga kapatid ko na busy sa paggawa ng mga taktika para mahanap si Xian. Ang babaeng yun ang hilig gumawa ng ng eksena, but somehow I feel bothered I thought someone called me the other but when I checked it when I woke up there's none.

"Are you okay?" I smiled to Lesha. She seems so gloomy. My mother look at Lesha with disgust.

"Why is this b*tch even here? You're not part of the family." Masungit nitong ani. I look at my mother coldly.

"Mom watch what you're talking Lesha's my woman." Napasinghap naman si mama na para bang hindi makapaniwala. I don't know why can't they accept Lesha to be his daughter-in-law.

"You're really st*pid son. I don't know where did I go wrong in raising you." Umiiling nitong saad.

"I have made contact with Xian's parents but they doesn't know her whereabouts. For godness sake it's been three days since she's gone." Napasabunot si Sin sa kaniyang buhok. They seem so bothered on where on earth that girl go.

"The police can't show any progress at all. They're the best of all the best in this country. The h*ll where did Sister Xian go." Naiinis namang komento ni Sean. This two brothers of mine really like that woman. Hindi ko nga makita kong ano ang special sa kaniya.

"But seems like the other one here is not worried at her all alone he's hanging with his mistress." Komento ni mama at diniinan ang salitang mistress. Nagtagis ang bagang ko ng hawakan ni Lesha ng mahigpit ang braso ko.

"It's fine. I'm okay." She said and smiled sweetly. How can they be so cruel at this sweet and innocent girl?

"Don't worry I will find her and will make her sign the divorce so that we can be together." Nagulat ako ng sinampal ako ni mama. Tiningnan ko siya at sumalubong sakin ang galit na galit niyang mga mata.

"Do you think I would let you marry that sl*t? Not gonna happen Shin Eliazer." Tumayo ako at sasampalin sana si mama at sanggain ito ni Sin.

"Wala ka talagang utang na loob no? You even dare to slap our mother. Nahihibang kana ba talaga ha Shin? Is it because of this b*tch influence?" Galit na sigaw ni Sin. Binawi ko ang kamay ko sa kaniya.

"It has nothing to do with Lesha and don't talk like she even did a motherly like to us. We're just her puppet Sin." Dahil sa sinabi ko ay sinuntok niya ako sa mukha.

"Wala ka talagang hiya. You can't have and you can't be the person you are today if it's not for mom. You b*stard." Then he punch me again. I was about to punch him back when the main door open.

It was surprisingly to see Xian still in her evening gown she wore the night before her dissapearance. Rather than that she is deeply wounded.

"What? Are you surprised Lesha? I'm sorry but I can't let myself die without doing anything." Nagulat kaming lahat sa tono ng pananalita nito.

Is this her true color? Was she hiding it all along?

"W-What are you saying?" I look at Lesha that is now trembling. What is wrong with her?

"You know what I'm talking about Lesha. You can lie to them but you can't lie to yourself. Aren't you expected the cold and breathless Xian? I'm sorry but I'm certainly alive." Unti unti itong naglakad papunta sa direksyon ni Lesha. All of us can't move. What was happening to her. Why did she end up showing herself with wounds? Is she planning to trick us again. What act is this, this time?

"I will pay the dept I owe you Lesha, with interest because I really love your years of effort for ruining my life." She said in a sweet face but rather than that the entent of killing in her eyes is visible. What really happened to her when she's gone?