why you shouldn't chase a bag

A lot of people think that something within the materialistic realm will bring them happiness when in reality, it is just a feeling they are seeking. They will chase and run around in circles chasing materials while being unhappy and then wonder why they are tired.

Have you ever noticed that the people who work less receive more and the people who work the hardest receive the least?

I will use myself as an example.

For a while, I thought that money would bring me happiness. I thought that once I had money then I could buy the things that I wanted and then I would be happy. Once I had financial freedom then and only then would I be happy.

The problem is, I wasn't chasing happiness. I was chasing money because I thought that's where my happiness would come from.

Then I asked myself, why? Why do you want to be financially free?

The truth is, I want freedom. I want to be free so that I may buy the things that I want, change my environment, move across the country, buy things for myself and for my family, and much more. 

I want to change my environment because I want to be in a place where I can truly be my authentic self and feel comfortable about it.

I want to be free to be whoever I want and help whoever I want and buy whatever I want. As you can see, I crave freedom, not money. 

If you are like me, then I suggest you chase the things that will make you feel free and happy.

For me, it is writing. So I must do more of that because it is what brings me a sense of fulfillment and purpose. Knowing the fact that my words could help people makes me extremely happy because that's all I want to do so why should I chase anything else?

It is law that once you start chasing your alignment, then your other desires will show up (money, love, friendships, etc). We should be chasing happiness because then from that state of mind, we will be able to think clearly. When we think clearly, we allow ourselves to understand what we want to do in this world and where we want to go. 

If every day, we are chasing happiness (asking ourselves, "what can I do today that will bring me happiness?") then we will be led to the right people, opportunities, and environments that can secure our materialistic desires like money. 

I recommend watching success stories on Youtube and then notice how those people started to see results when they chased their visions and dreams instead of a bag.

Truthfully, this change is a huge transformation because we have been taught all our lives to chase money and then happiness when in reality it should be the other way around. If we chase happiness, we will be happier. It will be natural and you'll be aligned with your manifestations easier because it is the feeling that creates. 

Take the journey towards your dreams, and the money will follow. The money will follow you wherever you go, it is about how your emotional state will be depending on the path you choose. 

What path would be more emotionally beneficial for you if you knew money (and other things you desire) would follow you wherever you went? 

If you choose the path where you will be more fulfilled, you'll continue to have the energy to keep building your foundation. If you don't have the energy, you have nothing. When you do have the energy, you have the world in your hands. 

What path will be fulfilling, worth it, and continue to build you up?

I wish you the best of luck towards your journey of finding this answer. Be patient. Look inwards. You have all the time in the world and I am here with you. :)

I love you