Smurfette x Vanity

Vanity pov :

Oh what a beautiful creatur...yes you Vanity...who else ?I love take care of myself so it is obvious I was the prettiest smurf !

*Knock Knock*

Who dare to bother me until I looking at me, what a shame !!
Well, I stop to looking myself and open the door.
"Hey Vanity how are you ?"
Oh it was Smurfette, one of my best friend if I can say that, she was very plaisant to look...but not as me of course !!
"Hello Smurfette ?Why this visit?"
Maybe it was to admirate me...nothing strange with this, everyone wish this right ?
"Well, we gonna play Smurfball, so I was asking if you wanted to join us ?"
Smurfball, it was for bullies? And I wasn't that kind of person.
"I don't know Smurfette...you know it not really my passion..."
"Oh c'mon...don't you think it is the perfect occasion to spend some time with your friend ?" She said smiling but a little disapointed.
I couldn't let her beautiful face be marred by my absence. I finally give in.
"Very good, if you want to"
She hugged me happily...whoa I didn't exept this at all...it was so warn...
"Let's go then!!!"
I am here but always with my mirror of course.
When we were on the pitch, I wasn't too comfortable to be honest. I was only watching because Smurfette ask me. Luckily I had my dear mirror!
"oh you, Vanity..." I said before kissing my reflections.Suddenly, Smurfette shouted, "Vanity!!! Watch out!!!"
Hmm what? I saw a balloon hit me then nothing...

*Minutes later*
Did I was on my bed...and my head was a little hurt...I renember this damn Ball !!!Why did I accept this !!!
"VANITY !!!You are finally awake !You afraid me"
"Smurfette ?"
She smiled at me "Sorry about the ball...I took you home after you passed out...we can tell the others that you are fine"
Then she gives me a cute smile.
"Other than a little dirt, nothing happened to your beautiful face."
"Ah Smurfette...I think you are the only reason why I accept to play Smurfball..."
"Hehe something else to say at me Vanity?"
Well, she is right."And I think you're as beautiful as I am...Smurfette..."
I really meant it, and she knew…she knows me really well.
She said giggles but a little embarrassed."It meaning so much for me...I love you."
Definitly the best day of my life even with this unlucky event. "And I love you, my beauty Smurfette."