sunk part 2

Handy was just laying on his, totaly traumatise. For the moment he couldn't say a world.
"Papa smurf...I don't understand....why Marina have doing this ? She wasn't suppose to love him ?"
Papa sight and seems to be totally confuse also.
"I don't know Hefty...I will find an answer I promess...before I go, can I ask you something ?"
Hefty nooded to say yes.
"Stay with Handy okay, he needs a good friend to be with him...can you do that for him ?"
"Of course Papa..."
Papa smiles, but was always devasted. He go out and go to his laboratory.
"Oh gosh...is handy okay ?" Ask clumsy very worry
"I don't know Clumsy...it is a mystery that I must solve..."
Clumsy look at him go in his lab
"Gosh...Marina loved Handy right ?"

*In Handy house*

Hefty was just walking nervously in the house of his friend. He could cry for the moment but try to resist for Handy, he doesn't want to make the situation worst. For the moment he pray for his friend was better.
"Handy...do you need something for the moment...?"
"......."
"I understand...take your time and tell me when you are ready ?"

He couldn't believe it...Marina was a such nice girl, did something happens to her ? Why did she do that to Handy ? There must have an answer !
Hefty look at his friend sadly, handy doesn't moins or making a sound...and Hefty was just asking for that.

"Hefty ?"

What ? It was real right ? Does he feels better ??! He comes closer to the bed to talk to him.
"Yeah Handy tell me ? What is it ?"
"What did just happen ?! And w...why ?"
But he doesn't have any answer for the moment and he doesn't want to hurt or afraid his best friend.
"I don't know Handy...papa and Brainy work on it...and it is finish now...okay ?"

Handy look at him for a moment and sight.
" I thought it gonna be my last day...I didn't exepted this at all...I didn't exepted she WILL do that to me...or anybdy else..."

This thought make Handy more insecure and uneasy...did she do that to other poeple before ? And did they was still alive ?!

"I know that Handy..."  *take his hand* "just try to rest..."

"My hand..."

"W...what ?"

"Let it go...it is strange..."

Hefty just could kill himself right now...of course he doesn't want be touched after this...after that Marina takes his arm...by surprise...

"S...sorry...what about your arm....?"

"It tringles..."