sunk part 4

Hefty pov :

I know it is easy for you but I didn't have choice, I start to take back his old bandage...he's reacting pretty well so far. On the other hand, his wound was quite bad...he was bleeding quite badly when I helped him.
But when I put on his new bandage, things got complicated.
"Don't touch me!!! What if you have bad intention?!"
Okay...it is not going to be easy...but I couldn't blame him. I am his best friend and I should support him and help him to forget this horrible girl ! But if he has again feeling for her ?!
" Easy...easy please...if you are hurted I should help you or it gonna be worst, plus you know I will never hurt you ! I could never do that ! You are to special for me !"
After that, there is a rather awkward silence. What did I just say? The truth I guess.
"Fine...I let you finish it..."
I smiled and continue my work. After a few complicated moments, his bandage was finished and he seemed to have less pain. It was a good things.
I look at the widow and see it was late.
"Well...it is the night, I think J will not bother you more longer hehe..."
But I feel something holding me hand.
"No please...can you...stay with me ?" He said embarrassed
I couldn't believe it...
"Of course I  will...but you don't have other bed..."
He begin more embarrassed now...I understand what he would say.
I come in his bed.
"Good night Handy, sweet dream."
"Thanks, you too Hefty..." he smiled saying that

(I like fluff story !!!!)